Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted October 20, 2003 09:06 AM
...HEY!...I made that same tie-dye pattern back in the 8th grade! ____________ “We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell
posted October 20, 2003 09:10 AM
yay... I get to stand outside in that all day and night. oh joy.
____________ What business is it of yours where I'm from, Friendo?
Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted October 20, 2003 12:04 PM
I'm looking out over my 2.5 acres, watching the pond fill up. In the past four hours, it's gone up about a foot. And that was after the county expanded the base of it by 10'. ____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2
posted October 20, 2003 05:37 PM
Dude I'm sorry to hear that. Since you brought up the weather.....
It's currently 90 degrees here in SoCal @ 6:37pm. The air conditioning bills are killing me.....
Wish we could send some sunshine your way!
Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted October 20, 2003 05:51 PM
*laughs* Hey, I had a great summer. Was sunny for four months straight. Ask Hawkman what a usual summer up here is like.
____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2
posted October 20, 2003 05:52 PM
Is the rain ever gonna quit, people are losing cars and flooding their houses all over the local news.I guess we are paying for all the dry days this summer. I LOVE THE NORTHWEST
Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted October 21, 2003 07:39 AM
Looks like it let up this morning, but watch out for the fog!
____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2
posted October 21, 2003 09:59 AM
104 degrees yesterday. Too hot to ride. Sorry.....
Should cool off to about 101 today. Might "suffer" with that and go for a ride...
posted October 21, 2003 10:13 AM
I just saw that on TV where some reservoir was made 10 feet deeper and after adding 4 feet of rain is about to flood over! Very Bad out there!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!
posted October 21, 2003 10:51 AM
Edited By: Scooter on 21 Oct 2003 11:55
Got bad here too earlier in the summer. Pics of the dam, or what's left of it.
posted October 23, 2003 06:16 PM
...fog came in....burrr....65'....then it burned off to 77' today....
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold
posted October 26, 2003 05:11 PM
HOT......WIND.......and FIRES here.....everywhere.....sucks......hundreds maybe thousands of houses burnt to nothing.....I feel soo bad for all those people who lost their homes.
Ashes raining from the sky, smoke everywhere.