Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
|
posted September 16, 2003 07:02 AM
Hey TurboBlew
When are you leaving for the Gap? Kelly and i are heading out tomorrow night after she gets out of work....
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....
|
TurboBlew

Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
|
posted September 16, 2003 01:12 PM
Not gonna make it. Problems came up Thursday night that prevented my Friday departure.
|
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
|
posted September 16, 2003 05:59 PM
dude that sucks...was gonna say if ya need a ride up there I got room in the trailer.....if something changes dude let me know....
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....
|
TurboBlew

Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
|
posted September 17, 2003 04:48 AM
Thanks for the offer. I wish I was there right now.
|
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
|
posted September 17, 2003 12:48 PM
my buddy is going up on Friday and going to meet us there...if you can work it, give me a call or call Rick or Chris, adn I will get a hold of my buddy.....he will be leaving here out of Savannah friday afgter work......
912 222-8967.......holler at me if you can make it work, if not, wish I could have4 mnet ya there.....
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....
|
|
|