HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Hey Floridians!!! How you like your weather now! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted September 05, 2003 05:51 PM        
Hey Floridians!!! How you like your weather now!

man I am going racing for the whole weekend... hmmm you guys are going Mudding right... LMAO.. finally I can tease you 2 days out of the year!
Mad Mike
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
TurboBlew


Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
posted September 05, 2003 06:13 PM        
Ask me that question in 3 months Mike... after you get done shoveling your sidewalk for the 2nd time...lol

Actually it rained hard yesterday..and dried enough that we still had a decent turnout for Bikenight!!!
Its great being 1/8th mile from the Atlantic Ocean!
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!

  Ignore this member   
MadMike


Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
posted September 05, 2003 07:41 PM        
LOL.. cool If I did not enjoy my job so much I would live down there!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadMike's homepage. 
k bryant


Needs a job
Sponsor
Posts: 2911
posted September 05, 2003 09:22 PM        
Just got back from a ride down to the beach. Not to rub-it-in, but it's 10:30 on Friday night and 81 degrees in SoCal right now. Wish we could share some of this primo September weather with you guys....
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit K Bryant's homepage. 
ddpete3


Pro
Posts: 1189
posted September 05, 2003 09:48 PM        
I just got back from the hot tub/pool
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ddpete3's homepage. 
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted September 05, 2003 11:34 PM        
i just got back from the couch.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted September 06, 2003 01:05 AM        
quote:
i just got back from the couch.


bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

I can sure relate!
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted September 06, 2003 01:56 AM        
I just got back from where I was.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted September 07, 2003 08:43 AM        
not sure abotu FL, but here in southern GA, its not been too bad, getting rain, but it breaks up long enough to get a ride in most everyday.
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
kcadby


Pro
Posts: 1733
posted September 08, 2003 05:47 PM        
Weather dopes were WRONG with the forcast
John raced at Jax friday night and got runner up!!!
Went riding yesturday on a friends ZX12 and...I rode it here the the shop tonight!!!
So... Na-na-na-NA-na!!!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit kcadby's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Hey Floridians!!! How you like your weather now! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21873903274536 seconds processing time