Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
|
posted August 26, 2003 07:56 AM
BART! Looks like others have played waldo too
Tail of the dragon Website has a pic of the turn where you spidermanned in May. Although I'm sure none of the others climbed that bank 15 feet like you. LOL They even have a pic. This is not your skid mark though. Scroll down a bit to see.
http://www.tailofthedragon.com/
____________
It's a free country brother
|
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
|
posted August 26, 2003 08:54 AM
Post the pic you moron...........
____________
What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS
|
jonwright

Needs a job
Posts: 2416
|
posted August 26, 2003 09:51 AM
It's amazing how many people blow that turn, isn't it? For that one, you better follow the contour of the road or you are toast.
|
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
Posts: 3028
|
posted August 26, 2003 09:53 AM
WOuld you ride with your kid on the Gap? This fella looks, by his lean angle, to be riding a pretty quick pace. I wouldn't be riding with my kid like this.
____________
It's a free country brother
|
jonwright

Needs a job
Posts: 2416
|
posted August 26, 2003 10:02 AM
I may lack good judgement from time to time, but I sure as hell wouldn't do that.
|
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
|
posted August 26, 2003 10:10 AM
He's a dumb motherfucker.......
Looks like another graduate from "Bart's School of Cycling" to me.
Honestly, WTF is this guy trying to do here??? Just the way the kid is hanging on is scary. I hate seeing shit like this. That dude is stupid IMHO. The helmet he's got on the kid looks WAY too big as well. IDIOT...............
____________
What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.
Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS
|
REDRIDER
Expert Class
Posts: 120
|
posted August 26, 2003 11:36 AM
My daughters NEVER ride with me.No passengers ever!!!The thought of them getting hurt or worse behind me just sends shivers.Yeh I agree,"FUCKING IDIOT"
|
ballisticzx12r

Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
Posts: 940
|
posted August 27, 2003 11:47 AM
Chris,
Thanks for bring up the memories, I certainly have not had good luck down there. I have to be good this time, I cannot aford another wreck.
Bart
____________
Be fast and Be safe
|
necro

Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
|
posted August 27, 2003 04:33 PM
That looks wrong no matter how you look at it.
____________
3829
|
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
|
posted August 28, 2003 11:27 AM
Maybe the kid is handcuffed to the back of the bike??
|
|
|