HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: swft, will you be home tomorrow after lunch? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted August 15, 2003 08:51 PM        
swft, will you be home tomorrow after lunch?

My e-mail said Saturday, but your reply said Friday.

So I am not sure which day you meant.

Please clarify.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted August 16, 2003 02:22 AM        
I was home all day Friday. I will be home most of the day Saturday, until I get a FedEx package.
  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted August 16, 2003 10:01 AM        
I don't want to drive all the way and not find you home.

I'll wait until we plan it better.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted August 16, 2003 10:02 AM        
Tomorrow is not good for me. I'll be working on the house.

Later today, I will be helping Dave on his house.
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted August 16, 2003 11:43 AM        
It's sitting out in front of the garage, get it when you can.
  Ignore this member   
necro


Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
posted August 16, 2003 05:24 PM        
Cool.

Thanks
____________
3829

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: swft, will you be home tomorrow after lunch? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20700001716614 seconds processing time