MarkZX12RKX500

Expert Class
Posts: 159
|
posted August 14, 2003 02:57 PM
Edited By: MarkZX12RKX500 on 14 Aug 2003 16:11
Well he is jailed
I found out today that they arrested him about fucking time!!!
YES
THE GUY THAT STOLE MY BIKE!!!
|
bfly

Expert Class
Posts: 188
|
posted August 14, 2003 03:04 PM
him who?
|
necro

Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
|
posted August 14, 2003 03:05 PM
The guy that stole your bike?
____________
3829
|
EastBayDave

Needs a job
Posts: 2245
|
posted August 14, 2003 03:41 PM
phkin' -A bubba.....hope he's someone's bitch tonight.....
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold
|
MarkZX12RKX500

Expert Class
Posts: 159
|
posted August 14, 2003 03:57 PM
LOL, hold soap with both hands!
|
jonwright

Needs a job
Posts: 2416
|
posted August 14, 2003 06:00 PM
Hmmm..almost makes you want to get arrested so you can go to jail and make him your bitch.
Erm...maybe not. You might be someone else's bitch.
Nah. Don't do that.
|
necro

Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
|
posted August 14, 2003 06:01 PM
He got what he deserved (hopefully).
He might be out tomorrow.
____________
3829
|
GOZR

Zone Head
GOZR
Posts: 716
|
posted August 14, 2003 06:18 PM
GO there and kick him in the head.. before is going out .. ..
Hum..hum..!
____________
-G
|
necro

Needs a job
My Grandma Is A Virgin
Posts: 2148
|
posted August 14, 2003 08:17 PM
Okay, I am on my way
____________
3829
|
zx12zx11

Expert Class
Posts: 471
|
posted August 15, 2003 08:27 AM
Find out where his lives and burn his house down.
Well better not or you might end up in the same place.
Just make sure that he gets what he deserves.
|
Phil
Expert Class
Posts: 420
|
posted August 15, 2003 08:27 PM
Did you recover the bike Mark? Any thing left of it?
|
MarkZX12RKX500

Expert Class
Posts: 159
|
posted August 16, 2003 05:54 PM
Its a total, the recker came and got it.I got to keep a few things.I am going to call the jail tonight and see if he is still in there.
I hope so.
|
bigju
Expert Class
Posts: 238
|
posted August 17, 2003 11:06 AM
Mark I'm glad to hear that, do you know if they charged him with burglary and possession of a stolen motorvehicle, or just PSMV? Did you have to sign complaints? And last fuck that guy, I hope some guy puts the whole burrito in his ass!!!
|
MarkZX12RKX500

Expert Class
Posts: 159
|
posted August 18, 2003 08:47 AM
lol , a burrito im not sure yet they havn't told me shit.
I found out today that they arrested him about fucking time!!!
still not 100% sure of this, someone told me he was arrested and I might of jumped the gun .
|
|
|