HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: i'm back.. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted December 02, 2001 10:45 PM        
i'm back..

in vancouver!! too bad its not the right season to actually ride, so i dont get to see my baby fer a while yet not like ill have time to ride anyhow, still got way too much work. hydranet (we host the board) needs a proper vancouver office to compliment the tokyo office. feels good to be bak, thats fer sure!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 03, 2001 01:46 AM        
Welcome back freek!

I'm still riding everyday.It was about 80 yesterday.
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted December 03, 2001 04:56 AM        
Welcome back, Freek! So are ya back to stay for awhile? Setting up an office in Vanc?
____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2


  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted December 03, 2001 07:03 PM        
thats the idea swft. will see how it goes. too bad i couldnt quit make it to the bike show. landed 10:30am that day
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
mattie_k


Zone Head
hill-billy!
Posts: 545
posted December 04, 2001 08:49 AM        
Right on my brother! Glad that your back! Anyhoo, just to make you jealous, I've been riding the last 2 days and I'm going today too. Been about 10 - 15 degrees and pretty clear, made for a great wheelie session yesterday!
____________
God is an imaginary friend for grown-ups.

  Ignore this member   
Dino


Pro
Posts: 1422
posted December 05, 2001 12:01 AM        
Howdy frEEKster!! No riding here for the last MONTH!!! Guess I'll have to get a set of pontoons for this winter I still think you should get that bike down here so I can sanitize it!!! Are you back for long time??
____________
uh oh

  Ignore this member   
djZX12


Expert Class
Posts: 131
posted December 06, 2001 09:11 AM        
I think I am back too, frEEK. I just had my computer upgraded this morning. Two times in a row it has come up for me.
Welcome back!!
____________
Have a Nice Day !!

  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted December 07, 2001 01:21 AM        
dino, yep, i think im back for good (more or less)
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
sassyvanilla


Needs a job
Moderator 2002
Posts: 3587
posted December 11, 2001 02:33 PM        
welcome back....

to the place that rains alot....but at least we can board/ski...with in 30 mins so beat your bike blues and go for a cruz down the local mountains!

____________
love to live, live to love

  Ignore this member   
zx12zx11


Expert Class
Posts: 471
posted December 11, 2001 03:53 PM        
Harry you suck 80 and riding. I'm looking at temps like 25-38 and it's been snowing off and on for the last two weeks.
  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted December 11, 2001 04:16 PM        
It's cooled down now

Only getting in the 70's , been riding everyday except 1 this last week we were having a little liquid sunshine.I was thinking about the people in colder climates when I was riding today.I very rarely ride without practicing wheelies,and cause it's so much FUN!!!!
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
sailusvi


Expert Class
Posts: 216
posted December 11, 2001 04:38 PM        
welcome home freek,
No more tiny chicks....

  Ignore this member   
frEEk


Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
posted December 12, 2001 01:00 AM        
ah, wouldnt want them anyway. too damn boring. no personalities. sure as hell aint gon find one that will ride or go skiin or sailin or...
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: i\'m back.. NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.23151302337646 seconds processing time