HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: MOTO RACER 2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
BFLY


Expert Class
Posts: 188
posted November 21, 2001 05:40 PM        
MOTO RACER 2

who has it? for those that dont know it's one of the best motorcycle games out. great for honing those skills over the cold winter time.

  Ignore this member    Click here to send BFLY an AIM message. 
silver01bullit


Expert Class
on here too much
Posts: 333
posted November 21, 2001 08:29 PM        
what system is it for? I played some game for PS2 and I thought it sucked. I've been spoiled by Gran Turismo (suspension adjustments, etc) and that's what I want from a motorcycle game
  Ignore this member    Click here to send silver01bullit an AIM message. 
ZXtra


Expert Class
Posts: 490
posted November 22, 2001 02:30 AM        
Games...

Moto Racer 2...Ya, got it! Lots of fun! Also have "Superbike World Championship" and "Manx TT Superbike" and about 8 different car racing games. It's what I do during the winter months.

You gotta try racing cars with a steering wheel and gas and brake pedals. -ZXtra
____________
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick!

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: MOTO RACER 2 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21020698547363 seconds processing time