HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: s/arms NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
bullonedog


Parking Attendant
na
Posts: 5
posted January 05, 2003 11:26 AM        
s/arms

Does anyone know if the 00 01 02 swinging arms are interchangable.I have a 00 and may be able to get a 01 or 02 for stretching.

  Ignore this member      
cowboy


Pro
Posts: 1061
posted January 05, 2003 01:02 PM        
I know for sure the 00 and 01 are the same.I also know the 02 is different but not sure if it will still mount up.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: s/arms NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20745301246643 seconds processing time