HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I'm expert class! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted November 16, 2001 06:27 PM        
I'm expert class!

Wow! 104 posts! I must be living big!
____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2


  Ignore this member   
ZX12R


Novice Class
Posts: 86
posted November 16, 2001 06:27 PM        
Nice
  Ignore this member   
cmy12rgo


Expert Class
Posts: 160
posted November 17, 2001 04:17 PM        
congrats on the new title.......
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit cmy12rgo's homepage. Click here to send cmy12rgo an AIM message. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I\'m expert class! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25956678390503 seconds processing time