fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
|
posted November 16, 2001 12:19 PM
Edited By: fish_antlers on 16 Nov 2001 12:21
I have to ask all the new members this question...
just WHERE are you all coming from? We've gained 200 users in a week.... this is nuts! How did you guys find out about this site? It's very cool... however this is totally mind boggling as well!
|
BRUCE
Parking Attendant
Posts: 6
|
posted November 16, 2001 12:43 PM
Well "YOU" came into the www.ZRXOA.org site and told us about it!
|
CajunZX-12

Parking Attendant
Posts: 11
|
posted November 16, 2001 07:13 PM
Came from the old La Busas board.
|
DaveInDaytona

Pro
Posts: 1696
|
posted November 16, 2001 09:13 PM
I posted a note on the Yahoo ZX-12 mailing list, and had a friend of mine sign up today. (if you got him working) Also told anther 12 rider I saw last week where to find us. Doesn't it feel good to be popular ?
Dave
____________
DaytonaSportbikes Forum
|
TedG
Moderator
Posts: 8222
|
posted November 17, 2001 09:34 AM
From hell. Us newbee are taking over.
|
green2000zx12r
Parking Attendant
Posts: 7
|
posted November 24, 2001 08:32 AM
Just bought my new left over 2000 in August and was surching the web for info on the 12r's. That's how I just joined up.
|
12RPilot

Pro
Posts: 1094
|
posted November 24, 2001 03:55 PM
It's cool to see so many 12 riders. Welcome folks.
____________
If you aren't an AMA member, you're part of the problem.
NESBA #209
http://www.bikepics.com/members/12rpilot/04zx10r/
|
TripodMeat

Expert Class
Posts: 125
|
posted November 26, 2001 04:29 PM
Edited By: TripodMeat on 26 Nov 2001 16:30
Google..
I just bought my ZX12R ( 3 mos. new ),
I went to www.google.com, typed in ZX12R,
And there it was!! First link up...
I DAMN sure dont see any 12R's here ( so far ) on the road.....
|
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
|
posted November 27, 2001 04:21 AM
too cool! it is too!! the old site tho. wonder if the google people will replace it with the new one?
|
|
|