HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: link to vote *new* moderator.... please follow link cast your ballot! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted December 01, 2002 09:21 AM        Edited By: fish_antlers on 1 Dec 2002 11:41
Link to Vote for *NEW* Moderator.... Please follow link and cast your ballot!

For a new moderator of the bikeland side of this website ... head over there and cast yer votes please!



http://www.bikeland.org/board/viewthread.php?action=showpoll&FID=2&TID=5365

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted December 01, 2002 03:53 PM        Edited By: beansbaxter on 1 Dec 2002 15:59
I voted.

Good thing there is no vote whores.

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted December 01, 2002 04:13 PM        
Careful, he'll make this a fucking sticky post...
  Ignore this member   
wannabe


Pro
Posts: 1931
posted December 01, 2002 04:35 PM        
Anyone else get a PM from Sassy campaigning for moderator?
  Ignore this member   
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted December 01, 2002 04:46 PM        
No....I'm still waiting for monetary compensation to throw the vote.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
sassyvanilla


Needs a job
Moderator 2002
Posts: 3587
posted December 01, 2002 05:48 PM        
Here is my PM for you all!

VOTE FOR ME, VOTE FOR ME!






thanks!

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted December 01, 2002 11:03 PM        
can I endorse a candidate?
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted December 01, 2002 11:19 PM        
ok I voted, and the person I voted for had better hae my check in the mail...lol
  Ignore this member   
ZHooligan


Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
posted December 01, 2002 11:22 PM        
I can see where I have made a mistake. I should have put together my election campaign, brought in the fund raisers, raised millions, bought everyone new toys etc. etc. This campaigning stuff is expensive!


____________
To those who do not count their life in years, but in how life
has touched them in the past and how much it can hold in the
future; -- Youth is forever.

  Ignore this member   
princesskiwi


Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
Posts: 7688
posted December 02, 2002 07:44 PM        
vote!
  Ignore this member   
wannabe


Pro
Posts: 1931
posted December 02, 2002 08:22 PM        
quote:
I can see where I have made a mistake. I should have put together my election campaign, brought in the fund raisers, raised millions, bought everyone new toys etc. etc. This campaigning stuff is expensive!





Or, you could just have nice feet and beg...

  Ignore this member   
ZHooligan


Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
posted December 02, 2002 08:39 PM        
It's the damn flower! It is mezmerizing.............
____________
To those who do not count their life in years, but in how life
has touched them in the past and how much it can hold in the
future; -- Youth is forever.

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted December 02, 2002 09:14 PM        
If I had of known that people were offering money, I would take my vote back! TB arn't you gald you gave me those rubber mats to work on my bike! (Also so I would not hurt myself when I got mad
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
sassyvanilla


Needs a job
Moderator 2002
Posts: 3587
posted December 02, 2002 10:30 PM        
It's all for fun.

I am not begging, I am just using foot persuasion !

But thanks anyways.

  Ignore this member   
worm~hole


Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted December 02, 2002 11:16 PM        
I need to see all of the candidates' mug shots to cast an educated vote...toes and fantasy avatars don't count.
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”

-George Orwell

  Ignore this member   
ZHooligan


Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
posted December 02, 2002 11:32 PM        Edited By: ZHooligan on 2 Dec 2002 23:36
Yeah right Worm.... I need to see you in a nice pink teddy!

Good luck on getting my mug shot!

Hey
Wannabe nice avatar!
____________
To those who do not count their life in years, but in how life
has touched them in the past and how much it can hold in the
future; -- Youth is forever.

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted December 03, 2002 02:21 AM        
Feh...Bunch of politicos!
  Ignore this member   
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted December 05, 2002 12:37 PM        
quote:
Careful, he'll make this a fucking sticky post...


Doh!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted December 05, 2002 04:38 PM        
My question is do the nominees know that they have been nominated? And do they really want the job?
____________
Ted
2000 Green ZX12 sold
The fast color!!
Green 2005 ZX10R
2009 Concours Black ABS

  Ignore this member   
Dino


Pro
Posts: 1422
posted December 05, 2002 07:02 PM        
I'll vote for the nekkid one
____________
uh oh

  Ignore this member   
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted December 05, 2002 08:56 PM        
quote:
My question is do the nominees know that they have been nominated? And do they really want the job?


Once someone nominates someone, the nominee has to confirm they accept the nomination.

So they know what is going on.

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
ZHooligan


Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
posted December 06, 2002 10:49 PM        
Dino you told me you wouldn't tell anyone!
  Ignore this member   
entropy


Moderator
Posts: 8671
posted December 08, 2002 10:12 AM        
what do ZH's feet look like????

My guess is more like Bilbo Baggins than SV's
____________
This moderator uses moderation in moderation

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted December 08, 2002 12:53 PM        
lol.....if they do, i am scared......course if they looked like SV's, i would be scared too......
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
ZHooligan


Moderator
Post Whore Extraordinaire!
Posts: 3829
posted December 08, 2002 06:58 PM        
Size 12 EE.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: link to vote *new* moderator.... please follow link cast your ballot! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.29954481124878 seconds processing time