HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Muzzy Exhaust W/O PCIII NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Red1


Expert Class
Posts: 442
posted September 30, 2002 07:56 PM        
Muzzy Exhaust W/O PCIII

Doug,

Will running a full Muzzy exhaust without a PCIII create a lean condition for the ZX12. I'm still not sold with the problems people are still having with the PCIII and would prefer not to use one at this point unless I have to.

Thanks,

Red

  Ignore this member   
dougmeyer


Needs a job
moderated
Posts: 2713
posted September 30, 2002 08:43 PM        
Well, in some spots, yes. In others rich. But other than possibly some less that optimum driveability and power, it won't do any damage.
Doug
____________
It's not that I think you're dumb, it's just that so much of what you know isn't true....

  Ignore this member   
moodybluezx12r


Expert Class
Posts: 344
posted September 30, 2002 10:06 PM        
i installed my pcIIIr two weeks ago..with the help of vozizm..so far i love it and have no complaints...it feels alot smoother and faster..
____________


Raleigh, NC
Ride it! Like You Stole It!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit moodybluezx12r's homepage. 
kawachan


Pro
Posts: 1031
posted October 01, 2002 09:36 AM        
Can you say EMS?!? They are available now....
____________
RED NINJAS RULE!!

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted October 01, 2002 07:55 PM        
Yosh or Muzzy?
  Ignore this member   
Red1


Expert Class
Posts: 442
posted October 01, 2002 08:15 PM        
Thanks Doug!!

I think I will start without the PCIII since it won't do any damage. Kawachan the Muzzy EMS looks great but with all the trouble it seems SWFT went through with his install...I'm not that mechanically inclined or willing to undertake that project at the moment.

Thanks,

Red

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Muzzy Exhaust W/O PCIII NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21547102928162 seconds processing time