HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: wilson's progress NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
wilson1


Expert Class
Posts: 345
posted September 29, 2002 09:15 PM        Edited By: wilson1 on 29 Sep 2002 22:19
wilson's progress

went out sunday from 10 am to 6pm have to go out patio door and all the around the house to get to drive way across the grass no easy feat took walker also no way to tie it to wheel chair so i kinda walked it out as i went went to back of my S10 pickup lowered tailgate sat on it to put wheelchair in the bed used walker to get to door and get in on my way then went to wall mart =(wally world) purchased small air compressor to use as on board compressor for air shifter on my 03 12 then went to the movies then to dinner iam doing well back to work tuesday Cya's later

  Ignore this member   
swft


Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted September 29, 2002 09:44 PM        
Hey man, good to hear! I'm gonna get out there and shake your hand some day.
  Ignore this member   
wilson1


Expert Class
Posts: 345
posted September 29, 2002 09:48 PM        
thanx swft
  Ignore this member   
jse20


Expert Class
Posts: 119
posted September 30, 2002 03:54 AM        
Wilson1,
You going to build your own air shifter or buy a kit and just use the compressor to fill the bottle? How much have you looked into air shifters? I think I saw an electric unit that allowed for both upshift and down. Can air shifters can do that too? We have never met but I heard/read about your accident. I am glad you are recovering. God speed.

  Ignore this member    Click here to send jse20 an ICQ message. Click here to add 1 to your ICQ list. 
wilson1


Expert Class
Posts: 345
posted September 30, 2002 04:07 AM        
have ya got any info on the electric shifter ? air only shifts up as of now

  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted September 30, 2002 05:04 AM        
Glad to see you went back to work Wilson.
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted September 30, 2002 05:26 PM        
Damn....your really getting around!!!! I feel for you!! this cripple shit makes it twice as hard to do the normal everyday functions!!! But, there is nothing like the freedom of being independant!!!!

Keep up the progress and don't over-due it!!! Your not totally healed remember!!!! I forget sometimes myself!!!

LOL....my first trip out of the house (after the accident)was to Wal-mart also!!!
____________
Life is an adventure. Are you driving?

  Ignore this member   
jse20


Expert Class
Posts: 119
posted September 30, 2002 05:29 PM        
I went back and searched and could not find it. I think what I saw was the Hole Shot system. I could not find a commercial unit that went both ways. I did find a guy who maderates a board called AMP-L who rides. He offered his email address and said there were other riders on the board that would be glad dicuss specific motorcycle mods. I would be glad to forward that to you.

  Ignore this member    Click here to send jse20 an ICQ message. Click here to add 1 to your ICQ list. 
havabusa12r


Expert Class
Posts: 425
posted September 30, 2002 06:55 PM        
Wilson,

Keep up the good work, man!!!


____________
(68 Yam 175 2-stroke)
(99 Copper Busa) (99 Duc 900 SS full fairing) (00 MV Agusta F4S) (02 Aprilia RSV Mille) (02 ZX 12r CTB) (03 KTM 950 Adv)
(04 Yam R1) (05 LE Busa) (07 ZX 14)

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: wilson\'s progress NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.2158260345459 seconds processing time