HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Hindle Pipe Design NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Hindle


Parking Attendant
Posts: 9
posted January 28, 2009 12:40 PM        
Hindle Pipe Design

Hindle is looking for a 2000-2005 ZX12 for pipe development. They are looking for something local. If you are interested please reply to this thread.

Lee Hindle
Production Manager
Hindle Products Ltd.

  Ignore this member   
KZScott


Needs a life
high on speed
Posts: 7235
posted January 28, 2009 01:29 PM        Edited By: KZScott on 28 Jan 2009 21:29
Hey Lee, good to see you on the board. are you looking for a stock ish 12 for a new street pipe? or something for built motors?
I wish I was closer...(NB)
Scott Davis
BK1234
____________
01 ZX-12R 8.84 @ 156.3 no bars, DOT tires. Pump Gas, NA.... turbo 8.47 @ 164.
00 ZX-12R 8.62 @ 165.2 no bars, slicks, Pump Gas, 55 shot.... turbo 8.32 @173
00 ZX-12R Fastest NA Kawasaki in the world 1: 222.046 1.5: 226.390 Loring AFB
00 ZX-12R street turbo 1: 227.9 1.5: 234.1 Loring AFB
00 ZX-12R LSR turbo 1: 263.1 1.5: 266.5 Loring AFB Worlds fastest ZX-12R
CMG Racing RCC Turbos

  Ignore this member   
chavcat


Zone Head
Posts: 524
posted January 28, 2009 06:13 PM        
Lee - PM sent.
  Ignore this member   
Hindle


Parking Attendant
Posts: 9
posted January 29, 2009 07:07 AM        
Scott,

Looking for a stock or worked ZX12. We want to design a alien head/short megaphone system.

Lee Hindle

  Ignore this member   
KZScott


Needs a life
high on speed
Posts: 7235
posted January 29, 2009 10:54 AM        
very cool. so it should be lighter and make more power than the current step tube design?



____________
01 ZX-12R 8.84 @ 156.3 no bars, DOT tires. Pump Gas, NA.... turbo 8.47 @ 164.
00 ZX-12R 8.62 @ 165.2 no bars, slicks, Pump Gas, 55 shot.... turbo 8.32 @173
00 ZX-12R Fastest NA Kawasaki in the world 1: 222.046 1.5: 226.390 Loring AFB
00 ZX-12R street turbo 1: 227.9 1.5: 234.1 Loring AFB
00 ZX-12R LSR turbo 1: 263.1 1.5: 266.5 Loring AFB Worlds fastest ZX-12R
CMG Racing RCC Turbos

  Ignore this member   
thekaz


Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
Posts: 2909
posted January 29, 2009 01:03 PM        
quote:
Scott,

Looking for a stock or worked ZX12. We want to design a alien head/short megaphone system.

Lee Hindle


Ok so I am the west coast so to far BUT I would be VERY interested in a short megaphone system for the 12R

  Ignore this member   
Hindle


Parking Attendant
Posts: 9
posted February 03, 2009 09:16 AM        
It should make the same power, maybe more then the current step pipe but it would be a little lighter.

Lee HIndle

  Ignore this member   
canadian mike


Novice Class
Posts: 88
posted February 03, 2009 02:27 PM        
i am in hamilton lee....

01 zx12... currenty with a muzzy on it...

email me if you like canadainmike01@hotmail.com
____________
01 zx12
03 TURBO BUSA

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted February 04, 2009 08:37 AM        
Glad to see that the ZX12R is still in the sight line!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
Hindle


Parking Attendant
Posts: 9
posted February 05, 2009 01:39 PM        
Thanks Mike but I think I have a stock ZX12R coming from a guy in Oshawa but if that doesn't work out then I will send you a e-mail. Thanks for your interest.

Lee Hindle

  Ignore this member   
thekaz


Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
Posts: 2909
posted March 11, 2009 01:05 PM        
When and where can I place my order
Do ya need a "beta" tester

  Ignore this member   
Rock4173


Novice Class
Posts: 43
posted April 01, 2009 08:57 AM        
When can I place an order?
  Ignore this member   
Cheez


Parking Attendant
Posts: 12
posted May 16, 2009 05:55 AM        
I may be interested too...
  Ignore this member   
bluemoss


Novice Class
Posts: 48
posted June 02, 2009 12:00 PM        Edited By: bluemoss on 2 Jun 2009 20:04
I'm definitely interested. I sent out an email when I saw the alienhead for the zx14. I wanted one real bad and asked if it could be modified to fit a zx12. Gators in Crestwood IL said they could modify any exhaust. I would prefer one made for the zx12r with out mods. one that doesn't need to be bolted on the rear passenger peg with the silencer you can add. Carbon fiber
  Ignore this member   
Shane661


Needs a life
Posts: 11494
posted June 02, 2009 01:41 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 2 Jun 2009 21:41
quote:
I'm definitely interested. I sent out an email when I saw the alienhead for the zx14. I wanted one real bad and asked if it could be modified to fit a zx12. Gators in Crestwood IL said they could modify any exhaust. I would prefer one made for the zx12r with out mods. one that doesn't need to be bolted on the rear passenger peg with the silencer you can add. Carbon fiber


Supposedly the Alien Head is available now for the 12?:

http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/brockracing/-strse-2590/Alien-Head-Megaphone-Exhaust/Detail

  Ignore this member   
thekaz


Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
Posts: 2909
posted June 02, 2009 01:48 PM        
quote:
quote:
I'm definitely interested. I sent out an email when I saw the alienhead for the zx14. I wanted one real bad and asked if it could be modified to fit a zx12. Gators in Crestwood IL said they could modify any exhaust. I would prefer one made for the zx12r with out mods. one that doesn't need to be bolted on the rear passenger peg with the silencer you can add. Carbon fiber


Supposedly the Alien Head is available now for the 12?:

http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/brockracing/-strse-2590/Alien-Head-Megaphone-Exhaust/Detail


OK KOOL now someone buy and POST PICS !!!!!!

  Ignore this member   
bluemoss


Novice Class
Posts: 48
posted June 03, 2009 10:18 AM        
Cool!!! I didn't know this was available!!! thanks!!
  Ignore this member   
thekaz


Needs a job
spell chequer is bustimicated
Posts: 2909
posted June 03, 2009 10:36 AM        
This thread is becoming useless without pictures
  Ignore this member   
bluemoss


Novice Class
Posts: 48
posted June 04, 2009 10:29 AM        Edited By: bluemoss on 4 Jun 2009 18:30
FYI....

This is my mistake, i didn't want the alien head megaphone, that one is still long and would need to be mounted on the rear passenger foot peg. I wanted the alien head 'short' slip-on.

Also, it really doesn't matter which I want unless I'm will to upgrade my entire exhaust. The way it works, If it is a straight Hindle then the pipe sizes and design are a little different and it won’t work. But if it's a Brock's Performance by Hindle, then it would work.

Guess I need to read better

  Ignore this member   
bundy


Novice Class
Posts: 39
posted June 09, 2009 05:12 PM        
had a hindle on my 1270 ,when i owned a zx12r it was doing the deal on the street.
____________
bundy

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Hindle Pipe Design NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25252509117126 seconds processing time