posted September 16, 2002 01:53 PM
I received my BMC street filters today...i can see daylight threw them also...cant wait to get them in.
____________
posted September 20, 2002 06:52 AM
I have not ridden my bike yet!! But it was sure a pleasure!! Just to install them! Went in like a Stocker or better!!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!
Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
posted September 23, 2002 08:19 AM
For the race bike, I took the stock screens and cut all the filter material out. Just a wire screen now. ____________
82 Gpz750, 84 Ninja 900, 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy Big Bore Kit), *another* 2000 ZX12R (Muzzy custom stroke crank 1341cc motor), 2004 ZZR1200, 2005 ZX10R, 2007 ZX14, 2008 Concours 14, 2014 Versys 650, 2014 Yamaha WR450F, 2015 Ninja H2
posted September 26, 2002 08:55 AM
GOt my BMC filters in last nite but no ride time yet... ISADORE is dumping on us now... gotta wait till he leaves!!
____________
VOZ
posted September 27, 2002 07:40 PM
i would also like to know the difference......the "STREET which i have seem pretty free flowing... race should be something else...
posted September 28, 2002 12:46 PM
Edited By: Y2KZX12R on 28 Sep 2002 13:48
From what I gather from this thread... light can be seen passing thru both the street and race filters. Whats the difference?
I have the race and saw some slight light thru them. I figured the street would have no light coming thru. As in, a tighter gauze.
posted September 28, 2002 01:31 PM
Race BMC Filter I install the filter and went to the track and guess what
went up in smoke tire spinning and wheeling. So I put the
stock filter back in now I'm Racing. The BMC Race Filter
do make HORSEPOWER But I can not control mind.