HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: To paint or not to paint???? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Smcg


Parking Attendant
Posts: 13
posted August 30, 2008 02:32 PM        
To paint or not to paint????

Hey all,
I am thinking of colour matching my rear hugger on my lime green 2002 model.
At the moment it gloss black.
I colour matched one on my last bike, RSV1000, and it looked great I thought.

Has anyone here done? Or is black the better option??

Also, what other parts have ye painted that have added to the bikes looks??
Thanks!
____________
Sean

  Ignore this member   
cogitoergozoom


Parking Attendant
Posts: 27
posted August 31, 2008 09:42 PM        
I ordered an unpainted hugger and matched it to the shade of black on the frame. The way I looked at it, it's basically a mudflap so why draw attention to a mudflap. Besides, that's the way the ducati race bike did it and their bike looks great. I was glad with my decision. Looks terrific on the Candy Thunder Blue 04.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: To paint or not to paint???? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.34828090667725 seconds processing time