HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I need a ZX-12r NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
teflon


Parking Attendant
Posts: 10
posted August 19, 2008 07:54 PM        
I need a ZX-12r

I'm looking for a 2002 or better ZX-12r does anyone have one they want to sell or know someone?

Teflon
____________
2009 ZX-14 Special Edition
2006 ZX-14 Black all Black

  Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket


Moderator
Bracket Racing with Betsy
Posts: 8038
posted August 20, 2008 04:46 AM        

This 2002 ZX12 is for sale...

Photobucket

Has an Akrapovic pipe, Falicon Billet Basket, Coby Adams extended swing arm set @ 61 inches, EK DR non-oring chain, 16-46 gearing & 47, Tiger Tail, lowered forks, front strap, Muzzy 3 hole lowering links, Muzzy block off plates, fiberglass and custom DragRace seats, steel braided black brake lines, Pirelli Super Corsa sc2's...motor never opened up and oil & filter changed every 50 miles with redline 10-40 synthetic oil and oem oil filter...4600 miles...

$ 5,000.00

____________
Jason Miller StreetBike Seminars

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
shane661


Needs a life
Posts: 11494
posted August 20, 2008 04:56 AM        
I can vouch for this extremely clean and fast bike!
  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted August 20, 2008 06:41 AM        
Be glad he is not charging extra for the Stickers!!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket


Moderator
Bracket Racing with Betsy
Posts: 8038
posted August 20, 2008 01:47 PM        Edited By: CrotchRocket on 20 Aug 2008 14:48
Yeah they're lucky Vince Photobucket

I had 2 offers but $$$ is tight for everyone now...I will sell it if someone wants it set up for DragRacing...I dont need to sell it...Im not going to fool people into thinking that my 12 is better than it is by putting it back to streetbike set up and tell everyone it's adult owned and never seen rain and only fell over once while moving it around!!!

It's still a strong bike that is taken care of very well...Sure I DragRace it but never abused it as some street riders do and we all know what they do with their bikes...

Well, I'm just putting it out there...If I dont sell it, I keep on DragRacing it...

By the way her name is Betsy, 'Ol Betsy is very good to me!!!


____________
Jason Miller StreetBike Seminars

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
NOX


Needs a job
PMRA / TMRC Super Street 4022
Posts: 3745
posted August 20, 2008 03:27 PM        
Everyone knows, each sticker is worth .02 in the quarter mile.........
____________
42 Wins
21 Runner-ups
2010 TMRC Super Street Points Champion
2010 PMRA Super Street #3 Points
2009 PMRA Super Street Points Runner-Up
6 Time Centerville Dragway Points Champion
Sponsored by:
Scorpion Helmets
Galfer Braking
AMSOIL
Steve's Speed Shop
Kawasaki Sports Center
Mickey Thompson Tires
Catalyst Racing Composites
Conway Cycle
Syed Leathers

  Ignore this member   
zx12mark


Pro
Posts: 1654
posted August 20, 2008 09:54 PM        
c.r. you have class and are a honest person.i wish i could shake your hand.i really mean it man.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
pcbunn


Parking Attendant
Posts: 6
posted August 21, 2008 06:55 PM        
I'll let you drool over this '04 for 20k...not!
Yosh, PC3ubs, K&N, Sato, Ohlins, Racetech,Marchesini,CRG, Galpher. Fab road bike!
[URL=http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/pcbunn/New%20wheels/wheels-1.jpg][/URL]
[URL=http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/pcbunn/New%20wheels/wheels-3.jpg][/URL]
[URL=http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/pcbunn/New%20wheels/wheels-4.jpg][/URL]
[URL=http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/pcbunn/New%20wheels/wheels-5.jpg][/URL]
[URL=http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/pcbunn/New%20wheels/wheels-8.jpg][/URL]
[URL=http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm189/pcbunn/New%20wheels/wheels-9.jpg][/URL]

____________
Phil

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: I need a ZX-12r NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.28292989730835 seconds processing time