HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: LOCAL TUNER? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
twista


Zone Head
" Get up, and Stay up ! "
Posts: 797
posted December 28, 2007 07:55 PM        
LOCAL TUNER?

ANYONE in the NY area know a good place to take the 12 to get DYNO tuned,, ive read about a place called Ivans in Rockland county,, and there is ZX1KR out here on Long Island,, along with Orient Express,, just want to be in capable hands to get it done right the first time! NO DISRESPECT to anyone i mentioned,, but referals are what make the world go round,, i am on Long Island but i can travel to get it done ,, no worries..
thanx guys and gals
____________
" When in Doubt, There is no Doubt !"

  Ignore this member   
LandspeedLarry


Expert Class
Posts: 234
posted December 29, 2007 06:31 AM        
Orient Express. Joe and the team know their stuff. Many, many drag records and championships. You won't be disappointed. LSL
____________
Home of the World's Fastest Naturally Aspirated motorcycles.

  Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket


Moderator
Bracket Racing with Betsy
Posts: 8038
posted December 29, 2007 08:03 AM        
As I said before you dont need a PC on the 12...

But if you really feel you do then The only place I would go is Orient Express...Tell Joe Hahn I sent you!!!
____________
Jason Miller StreetBike Seminars

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
cc737


Novice Class
Posts: 51
posted December 30, 2007 06:53 AM        
I would go to Jacobs Motorsports in Utica NY. They just installed a brand new (in the floor) Mustang Dyno good to 1800HP. I attended the open house a month ago and the facility is great. I'll be taking my 12 there when I finish installing the 50 shot. The owner, Fred Jacobs Jr., runs a 6 sec. Pro-Mod car as well as a 8 sec. GSXR 1100 with NOS. Very smart guy. Give him a call. Heres a link to his websight - www.jacobsmotorsportspro-mod.com
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: LOCAL TUNER? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21678495407104 seconds processing time