HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: In need of a wiring diagram for an old Ninja NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted May 30, 2005 09:51 AM        
In need of a wiring diagram for an old Ninja

Hey all my avenues for online manuals or PDF files have yielded up nothing for some of the old motorcycles out there so I'm asking for some help.

I need either a PDF or just an online wiring diagram somewhere for a 1985 ZX600.

Anyone??

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
dougmeyer


Needs a job
moderated
Posts: 2713
posted June 01, 2005 04:49 PM        
Beans,
Any dealership that's been around for 20 years will have that. I think I have one at home but it will be a couple weeks before I'm there again.

  Ignore this member   
zxlnt


Needs a job
Kawpuke Extraordinare
Posts: 2853
posted June 03, 2005 09:29 PM        
let me look and see if my friend has a manual. I might be able to copy the wiring diagram off for you. I know he has a 89 in there now for wiring problems. He's not to thrilled about working on it, cause its a POS, and he likes to give me the wiring stuff.....

  Ignore this member   
zxwes


Parking Attendant
Posts: 3
posted June 04, 2005 06:56 AM        
beansbaxter check your email.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: In need of a wiring diagram for an old Ninja NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.25891590118408 seconds processing time