HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: And I thought my 12 was cluttered... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
beansbaxter


Needs a life
Posts: 5911
posted May 08, 2005 12:34 AM        
And I thought my 12 was cluttered...

...till I saw this same year and color 12 and wow:






  Ignore this member    Click here to visit beansbaxter's homepage. 
ballisticzx12r


Zone Head
& Deals Gap Board Member
Posts: 940
posted May 09, 2005 02:20 PM        
Must be red's long lost brother
____________
Be fast and Be safe

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit BallisticZX12R's homepage. 
redelk


Moderator
Please... speak to the hand.
Posts: 3212
posted May 10, 2005 05:06 AM        
That's why he is "long lost". If he could figure out any better way than that to put a GPS or V1 with remote audio and display, you damn straight he's gone. Looks like an addict to velcro and Wal-Mart.
____________
There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.
-Ernest Hemingway

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit redelk's homepage. 
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted May 10, 2005 10:39 AM        
I wonder how easy it will WHeelie??
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
lizard


Pro
Modulator
Posts: 1483
posted May 16, 2005 04:48 PM        
Too bad it's Cookie Monster Blue.
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: And I thought my 12 was cluttered... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.28491592407227 seconds processing time