HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Car stoppie videos... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx12richard


Pro
The Green Monster..
Posts: 1133
posted October 12, 2004 03:05 PM        
Car stoppie videos...

http://consumptionjunction.com/downloads/cj_36232.wmv

http://tom.kat.free.fr/mini.wmv

  Ignore this member   
aliveagain


Needs a life
Posts: 5033
posted October 12, 2004 03:18 PM        
I always liked the old style minis but I didn't know they could do stoppies.
____________
I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

  Ignore this member   
pdb1964


Zone Head
Posts: 536
posted October 12, 2004 07:22 PM        
That mini rocks
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Car stoppie videos... NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20215797424316 seconds processing time