HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: hyperplates NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Marcos Peguero


Zone Head
Posts: 568
posted October 08, 2004 06:25 PM        
hyperplates

Does anyone tried this kit???
http://secure.mycart.net/catalogs/catalog.asp?prodid=1732314&showprevnext=1

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Marcos Peguero's homepage. 
EastBayDave


Needs a job
Posts: 2245
posted October 08, 2004 08:09 PM        
no, but I assume that's 140 bux a set?
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold

  Ignore this member   
Marcos Peguero


Zone Head
Posts: 568
posted October 09, 2004 03:15 AM        
Yes the set is 140 bux.

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Marcos Peguero's homepage. 
EastBayDave


Needs a job
Posts: 2245
posted October 09, 2004 05:27 AM        
I'd ask Doug what he thinks, & has he tried them....

If anyone would know....one of the dragracers should...
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted October 09, 2004 02:07 PM        
I see $130 with the Muzzy set up! When I used Aluminum Drive plates in the early 80 that Barnett gave me to test. They were just plain aluminum plates. The bike was quicker but the plates got hot and were squeezed Thinner and Other problems. I also remember Aluminum Brake Rotors with a coating on the outside. WHen they got hot, the aluminum Melted and was actually thrown out of the center like so much Solder. I hope this process helps to make "Aluminum" act differently!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: hyperplates NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.27269005775452 seconds processing time