MadMike

Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
|
posted October 08, 2004 06:20 PM
Mad Mike's New Lid!!!!
Here are some photo's of the new Lid!! it is crazy!!








It took a long time but it was well worth the wait!! I will use if for the first time at the Texas Shootout Next weekend!!!
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!
|
Marcos Peguero

Zone Head
Posts: 568
|
posted October 08, 2004 06:26 PM
Shit that is scary shit.
|
osti33

Needs a job
Posts: 2973
|
posted October 08, 2004 06:31 PM
Gawd!!! I don't think I am going to be able to sleep tonight!
That is the coolest helmet have ever seen. I can't wait to see it in person.
|
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
|
posted October 08, 2004 06:53 PM
Awesome lid, Mike!
|
rubber pants

Zone Head
Posts: 798
|
posted October 08, 2004 06:54 PM
Where do I get one?!??
I need it to scare off the cops!
____________
"Ya Gotta Have Big Ones!"
speeddemons.com
|
MadMike

Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
|
posted October 08, 2004 06:58 PM
CPS, Custom Paint Specialist out of Polk City, Iowa
515-971-4579
Tell them Mad Mike sent you!!!
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!
|
Scooter

Zone Head
Posts: 899
|
posted October 08, 2004 07:36 PM
Sweet.
____________
"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional."
|
EastBayDave

Needs a job
Posts: 2245
|
posted October 08, 2004 08:12 PM
how much $$$ ?
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold
|
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
|
posted October 08, 2004 08:30 PM
that's some scaryass shit...just in time for halloween! ...I LIKE!
____________
“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell
|
Widowmaker
Expert Class
Posts: 378
|
posted October 08, 2004 09:16 PM
COOL
Is that what your going to wear this Halloween??
|
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
Posts: 9660
|
posted October 08, 2004 09:54 PM
damn, that shit gave me the jibblies! that's one way to put the fear into your opponents!
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted October 08, 2004 10:27 PM
That's insanely awesome!!
How much??
|
MadMike

Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
|
posted October 09, 2004 12:22 AM
a lid like that runs right around 650 complete, for all paint and prep, to finished.
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted October 09, 2004 03:18 AM
and I'm assuming that does not include the price of the helmet?
|
swft

Needs a life
Full throttle!
Posts: One MEEEEEELLION
|
posted October 09, 2004 03:21 AM
Course not!
|
|
|