HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Hindle support sucks NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted September 01, 2004 11:54 AM        
Maybe it is one way for everybody else and one way for him? Cannot be the same person or he has a split personality
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted September 01, 2004 12:05 PM        
No vincent, he has a "shit" personality!
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted September 01, 2004 02:05 PM        
lmfao
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted September 01, 2004 04:05 PM        
Shame Harry for kicking a person that is already down
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 02, 2004 04:05 AM        
Well Vincent why did Hindle direct me to Parts Unlimited?

I will forward the e-mail if you want to see it first hand from Hindle.


  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 02, 2004 04:09 AM        
quote:
Outalaw, you are wrong again, "Street & Competition" in Troy New York is there "Origianal" importer and Parts Unlimited USA is their 2nd Importer. I told you to check them first because they do deal with the public and can get everything Hindle makes. When Hindle in at Daytona, that is where he hangs out! SO Wrong again!


Vincent e-mail Hindle and see who they direct you to. Go ahead.

Hey Vincent your buddys with Hindle folks great for you. I am telling you what happened when I looked for support Hindle.

Hindle Sucks
____________
Lead, Follow, Or get the hell outta the way.

  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted September 02, 2004 05:06 AM        
Hey Norm.....

Norm,
Have you ever heard the old saying "You'll catch more flys with honey than you will with vinegar"? Think about it and maybe it'll sink in.

Or what about "You get what you give"? Try pondering that for a few minutes as well.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 02, 2004 07:10 AM        
I consider using honey as baiting Rick, Anything that has been baited is likely gonna get hurt, I am a hunter and a fisherman, I know what bait is Rick. The one comming into the bait/honey is gonna get screwed, I dont treat folks like that. I am up front and to the point and tell the truth. I dont expect anybody to waste there valuable time on my account when I can fix my own mess. Which I did, The only shame is I still have a Hindle on my bike. That sucks. I will be removing the decal so I dont have to see the name.
____________
Lead, Follow, Or get the hell outta the way.

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted September 02, 2004 07:38 AM        Edited By: VincentHill on 2 Sep 2004 08:39
I am sure that Hindle is not happy that you have his product either, but the law requires that you sell to everyone!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
harryzx-12


Needs a job
Posts: 3643
posted September 02, 2004 12:39 PM        Edited By: harryzx-12 on 2 Sep 2004 13:41
Tell the truth? What about that story about you meeting the aliens norn? Is that some of your truth?
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

  Ignore this member   
blueford


Needs a job
Posts: 2984
posted September 02, 2004 05:44 PM        
Norman is an alien. Hey Norm try sneaking on zx-12r org. again that was funny, but try to be more original next time. It's pretty dull over there without you.
  Ignore this member   
slug


Pro
Out in search of my mind...
Posts: 1433
posted September 02, 2004 07:45 PM        
If your example of vitriol on this site and at the gap meet is ANY indication of how you deal with people, then no WONDER they don't feel like bending over backwards to help you; and allowing you to rape them in the cornhole with whatever vicious words you have handy at the moment.

When you make it your life's mission to be churlish to everyone you meet, it's no wonder you get dumped on every once in a while.

I don't buy the "up front and to the point" line as an excuse for rudeness. You can be up-front and to the point without being an asshole....Millions of people do it every day.....

  Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
ZXLNT


Needs a job
Kawpuke Extraordinare
Posts: 2853
posted September 02, 2004 08:07 PM        
quote:
I am sure that Hindle is not happy that you have his product either, but the law requires that you sell to everyone!




Doh!!!!

  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 04, 2004 04:32 AM        
I stand behind my statement,

Hindle Sucks

I have owned this pipe and needed support. And I will tell anybody who I see to not buy Hindle.

You boys above act like a bunch little school bitchs. To each your own bitchs

  Ignore this member   
matt sterbator


Pro
Hiding in the bushes
Posts: 1367
posted September 04, 2004 05:35 AM        
I'm not sure what Hindle has to do with this. You own a pipe that YOU broke. It's YOUR problem to fix it. Now go wash the sand outta your cunt and go get you a new can.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Matt Sterbator's homepage. 
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted September 04, 2004 05:55 AM        
You Know Outlaw After looking at this, I think "Origianlly" you had a legit problem. But as soon as I told you to see Street & Competition and your problems were resolved, you then decide that it has to be Lang or Lee Hindle than must stop what they are doing and make the parts you need and mail them directly from Canada. Getting them from Street and Comp would mean that no one jumped enough Hurddles. The fact that "YOU" now do not like Hindle may be the biggest good advertising they can get. I am betting that Muzzy hopes you do not buy there either!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 07, 2004 04:26 AM        
You hit the nail on the head Vincent. You have to talk to too many go betweens. It was not how many hurdles they had to jump. But all the hurdles I had to jump for a simple parts support

By Hindle not putting there phone number on there website tells you something. They dont want anything to do with customer support.

I just needed the sleeve and end cap. Try explaining that to some joker trying to sell you the whole damn system. Which Hindle lists PN# for parts I needed but talking to someone who understands or shall I say wants to take the time to support a product which they dont make can be fucked up.

I have never had any problems with support for parts from Muzzy.

I have never bashed any company before this thread. I felt Hindle deserved it.

I have two Hindle full race systems step pipe, 2 1/4 inlet mufflers I will sell right now, Or trade for one Muzzy system.
____________
Lead, Follow, Or get the hell outta the way.

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted September 13, 2004 11:04 AM        
On another Board, someone followed a little advice and posted this!

thanks for the info. they have already returned my e-mail with part#'s and prices. THANKS A ZILLION

JEFF

Awesome people....highly recommend!
Street & Competition
1175 Hoosick Road
Troy, NY 12180
USA
Phone : (518) 279-4598
Fax : (518) 279-4599
1-800-326-5487F


When there are several ways to get something done, why take the easy way out?
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 13, 2004 02:37 PM        
Too bad he did'nt publish the amount and PN#s he needed so you can see what I mean,

Vince You talked me into it.

I will research when I get time what Hindles distributors and what the competition is getting for the same parts.


  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 13, 2004 02:41 PM        
quote:
You Know Outlaw After looking at this, I think "Origianlly" you had a legit problem. But as soon as I told you to see Street & Competition and your problems were resolved, you then decide that it has to be Lang or Lee Hindle than must stop what they are doing and make the parts you need and mail them directly from Canada. Getting them from Street and Comp would mean that no one jumped enough Hurddles. The fact that "YOU" now do not like Hindle may be the biggest good advertising they can get. I am betting that Muzzy hopes you do not buy there either!


By the way Vince a friend of mine had a Hindle laying in his garage that he hooked me up with very reasonable. Street & Competition did not solve my problem. A friend did helped me.

And I dont recall my buddy calling me names when he offered help.
____________
Lead, Follow, Or get the hell outta the way.

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted September 13, 2004 07:57 PM        
I did not call you any names either and I do not even know you but I did try to help!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
slug


Pro
Out in search of my mind...
Posts: 1433
posted September 14, 2004 02:52 AM        
Vincent: don't forget, HE is always right, no-one else is smart enough or has a big enough e-penis to compete with outlaw1.

we are not worthy, and should be HONOURED to have his delightfully cogent posts to read on a near-daily basis.

Just remember this mantra: outlaw is always right.....it is everyone ELSE in the world that is AFU.

BTW what days is this great asset to the human gene pool going to be at the deal's gap meet? i want to get his autograph on my bike's windscreen. Just mention of the incredible awesomeness of Outlaw1 ought to keep the bugs from EVER hitting the bike and sticking to it. More time to ride!

  Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 14, 2004 05:30 AM        
Who the fuck are you slug?
  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 14, 2004 05:34 AM        
quote:
Maybe it is one way for everybody else and one way for him? Cannot be the same person or he has a split personality


I always called you Mr Hill, I gave respect even though I never met you Vincent, Now you have turned into

Turbo Blew, Slowest damm thing on a ZX12R next To Matt Streberter, Damm good thing they are riding buddys, Or riding butt buddys.
____________
Lead, Follow, Or get the hell outta the way.

  Ignore this member   
Outlaw1


Zone Head
Posts: 803
posted September 14, 2004 05:53 AM        
quote:
I am sure that Hindle is not happy that you have his product either, but the law requires that you sell to everyone!
I am sure that Hindle is not happy that you have his product either, but the law requires that you sell to everyone!

Fuck you and the valves you bent all to hell Hill, Like you know what the fuck your talking about, When you bent those valves that was the first I figured that happened, I figured you were smarter than that.

Guess the fuck not Hill, now you can join the other stupid motherfuckers stalking me here.


I Did not request help from not one cocksucking motherfucker here. I made a statement you stupid motherfuckers. HINDLE SUPPORT SUCKS

The last damn place I would ask for help is on the internet.

For you stupid cocksucking motherfuckers stalking me here you dont know shit and your damn near worthless in my book.

All of you can go stright to hell.


And dont think for a fucking second we wont see each other again. Then this drunk old man will post the resuilts.

You all act like a bunch of punk ass teen gang members who aint shit when alone.

I for one have other things to do with my spare time than debate with stupid wannabe peices of shit that responded to this post IN A MANNER TO ALTER THE FACT THAT HINDLE SUPPORT SUCKS.


____________
Lead, Follow, Or get the hell outta the way.

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Hindle support sucks NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22013902664185 seconds processing time