HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Has anybody heard from Hans concerning the carbon fiber fairing liner? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
pat830


Expert Class
Posts: 135
posted January 14, 2002 08:50 AM        
Has anybody heard from Hans concerning the carbon fiber fairing liner?

I would like something to cover the inner side of the fairing behind the tach and speedo and I remember Hans was thinking about this a short time ago.

Has anybody heard anything or does any other companies make a similar product?

  Ignore this member   
zxlnt


Needs a job
Kawpuke Extraordinare
Posts: 2853
posted January 14, 2002 01:50 PM        
Maybe when the '02's get out someone can send the panels for template..
  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R


Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
Posts: 4767
posted January 14, 2002 02:09 PM        
Good point.....

quote:
Maybe when the '02's get out someone can send the panels for template..


I'm thinking the same thing. They could probably be made to fit on an '00-'01 model without a lot of modifying. When I get to see the bike in person I'll more than likely be able to tell if it would be something worth trying.
____________

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

  Ignore this member   
ZXtra


Expert Class
Posts: 490
posted January 14, 2002 11:47 PM        
I saw the '02 at the Toronto bike show Jan. 5 and I was looking at that piece. It does make the dash area look more finished. It looks better in person than it does in the pics I've seen. -ZXtra
____________
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick!

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Has anybody heard from Hans concerning the carbon fiber fairing liner? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21827793121338 seconds processing time