HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Where are those 12R T-shirts? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Bagster


Zone Head
Posts: 630
posted January 11, 2002 10:48 PM        
Where are those 12R T-shirts?

Two days ago I saw that someone had made a lovely new
cartoonish ZX12 graphic, and mentioned making T-shirts.
I cant find that thread and i didnt write down the guys name. (silly me)
anyone remember something about it?
I wanted to order a few shirts.

  Ignore this member   
TripodMeat


Expert Class
Posts: 125
posted January 12, 2002 06:05 AM        
Yes....I'd like to see some of those.

Also, how about some ZX12zone.com shirts???

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted January 12, 2002 09:29 AM        
Adonf is making the cartoonish shirts... as for the zone shirts.... I just dont have the spare cash to get em made yet guys, sorry.....
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
Bagster


Zone Head
Posts: 630
posted January 12, 2002 11:38 AM        
spare cash for ZX12R zone t-shirts

Fish-Antlers, why dont you take a poll and see how many people would like ZX12R zone tshirts, and on that same poll
ask if the folks would (front) the money to ya if the poll shows that there are enough interested to make a printing run feasible. just a thought, I know, "you smell smoke". ;-)

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted January 12, 2002 02:35 PM        
LOts of people are interested... I've already done that, but honestly I have seen the organizational mess Easy has gone through dealing with that and I just dont have the time... when I have enough spare cash I'll just get a bunch made up...


sorry but I dont want to have a drawn out ordering process.... we will have an online storefront and you'll just click on a shirt to buy it.. (someday)

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Where are those 12R T-shirts? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22198295593262 seconds processing time