HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: princesskiwi needs some support from you right now!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
SPEEDCRAVER


Expert Class
Posts: 183
posted January 11, 2002 10:24 AM        
princesskiwi needs some support from you right now!!!!

As posted on Bikeland:

Fired...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New Pres. of U.P.N. cancelled the show I work on, even though we had been picked up by the last Pres. until May.
Change of Management = Loss of Job.
Me and about 150 Co-Workers.

Wish they would have told us BEFORE Christmas.....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

____________
I keep all of my guns loaded, to many people die from unloaded guns.

  Ignore this member   
SPEEDCRAVER


Expert Class
Posts: 183
posted January 11, 2002 10:25 AM        
Hang in there things will get better.

That sucks big time, sorry to here that. They just announce that Ford Motor Company is going to lay off 25,000 people, I live just a few miles from an assembly plant that will be closing. Man the layoffs happening around here. I consider myself very luck to keep escaping the layoffs.

Hang in there, Something good will happen. You can not see it now but it will be good. I have learned this to be true over the years.

Alan

____________
I keep all of my guns loaded, to many people die from unloaded guns.

  Ignore this member   
silver01bullit


Expert Class
on here too much
Posts: 333
posted January 11, 2002 11:29 AM        
Damn PK,
that sucks the phat one Like Speed said, everything happens for a reason, this may be a blessing in disguise

  Ignore this member    Click here to send silver01bullit an AIM message. 
jessz1


Expert Class
Half the wheels, twice the fun
Posts: 373
posted January 11, 2002 12:08 PM        
I didn't think Princesses had to work. Poor thing...
  Ignore this member    Click here to send jessz1 an AIM message. 
ddpete3


Pro
Posts: 1189
posted January 11, 2002 12:52 PM        Edited By: ddpete3 on 11 Jan 2002 12:53
now we can play yahoo pool together all day...

chin up

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ddpete3's homepage. 
ZXtra


Expert Class
Posts: 490
posted January 11, 2002 04:15 PM        
Kiwi...Now you can stay home and cook and clean all day for Fish. Don't forget to put on your "little french maids outfit" for when he comes home. -ZXtra
____________
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick!

  Ignore this member   
BFLY


Expert Class
Posts: 188
posted January 11, 2002 07:52 PM        
sorry to hear

  Ignore this member    Click here to send BFLY an AIM message. 
ZX12Girl


Pro
Adrenaline Junkie
Posts: 1740
posted January 11, 2002 07:54 PM        
Man...That sucks!!

Hope the Job Search goes well for ya!!! Keep your hopes up!!!

  Ignore this member   
TedG


Moderator
Posts: 8222
posted January 11, 2002 07:55 PM        
I hate that crap, especially right after the holidays. Hope it turns out okay.
  Ignore this member   
princesskiwi


Administrator
MISTRESS of SMACK
Posts: 7688
posted January 11, 2002 08:30 PM        
It was hard to feel sorry for myself when I heard about the Ford Lay Offs.
The film industry is on a 'Contract' type job. They just cut this job 5 months short. Without any notice.

Shit happens.
Thanks for caring...

Maybe it's a sign to change direction???

FOR HIRE
One ZX6-R rider. Likes to read Motorcycle magazines, watch racing, and fantasize about future track days.
I need time to work out, and hang out on the computer.
Will do some cleaning, can't really cook. But am trying to learn how to use the bread machine.


If neither work I've had the theme for 'CHiP's' going through my head the last couple of days...
____________
The dose differentiates a poison and a remedy....

  Ignore this member   
Dino


Pro
Posts: 1422
posted January 11, 2002 08:35 PM        
That SUCKS L...........Does this mean fish has to go to work?????
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted January 11, 2002 09:04 PM        
sadly, ye sit oes.. .I actually werked this week.... I am traumatized from it!
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
22348bCVC


Zone Head
Posts: 798
posted January 11, 2002 09:29 PM        
quote:
It was hard to feel sorry for myself when I heard about the Ford Lay Offs.
The film industry is on a 'Contract' type job. They just cut this job 5 months short. Without any notice.

Shit happens.
Thanks for caring...

Maybe it's a sign to change direction???

FOR HIRE
One ZX6-R rider. Likes to read Motorcycle magazines, watch racing, and fantasize about future track days.
I need time to work out, and hang out on the computer.
Will do some cleaning, can't really cook. But am trying to learn how to use the bread machine.


If neither work I've had the theme for 'CHiP's' going through my head the last couple of days...


...uh...does that mean you're lookin' to be a motorcop somewhere down the road?........too kewl!
____________
...just relax...my dog wants to use only one of your legs...

  Ignore this member   
MadDog


Administrator
Posts: 97
posted January 12, 2002 02:37 PM        
Ah fish....

...you poor baby you! =)

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit MadDog's homepage. 
EastBayDave


Needs a job
Posts: 2245
posted January 14, 2002 07:26 AM        
don't feel bad, i've been out of work almost 2 years...

the day I got back from my Hawaii vacation I was handed a pink slip. Seems the company I worked for was sold while I was off having fun...

With the "dot-com" layoffs, there is NOTHING available hr...
I'm about to start pushing a broom or washing dishes. If anyone in the Bay Area has ANYTHING let me know...
____________
Enjoy the ride!
02' ZRX1200
00' ZX12R sold

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: princesskiwi needs some support from you right now!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.2449779510498 seconds processing time