ninja12
Needs a job
Posts: 3310
|
posted April 21, 2004 11:23 AM
who has a sidewinder
What type pan do you have?
Madmike, are you still running a stock pan with your drain plug mod?
|
beansbaxter
Needs a life
Posts: 5911
|
posted April 21, 2004 11:25 AM
not me.
|
MadMike

Moderator
FEAR THE BLACK FLAG!!!!!!!!
Posts: 6579
|
posted April 21, 2004 12:03 PM
yes, I am.
____________
200-MPH CLUB MEMBER!
|
harryzx-12

Needs a job
Posts: 3643
|
posted April 21, 2004 02:57 PM
I have one. I'll have a modified pan. when I get my dragbike going. I had it on my original 12 with a stock pan before.
____________
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"
|
ninja12
Needs a job
Posts: 3310
|
posted April 22, 2004 10:10 AM
any benifit with the stock pan?
The pan is the first thing to hit with regular pipe , right?
|
your car is slow

Needs a job
Fuck Nitrous...Got Boost?
Posts: 4089
|
posted April 22, 2004 10:25 AM
think the bottom of the pipe is lower than the oilpan on a stocker....was with my muzzy pipe anyway.
____________
Do not taunt happy fun ball!
|
|
|