ZCatDude
Novice Class
Posts: 58
|
posted April 18, 2004 06:53 PM
TB- I have the 3 position map switch and will put the shift lite on soon. That EMS is a great product, wish I had gone that route early before the Power Commander. Anybody want a PC2 cheap - $30???????
How about a Hans Carbon Fiber Hugger - perfect condition, not a flaw or scratch $175??????
|
TurboBlew

Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
|
posted April 18, 2004 06:54 PM
Yeah, but you realize that when you do a burnout or the tire spins.... your wheelspeed can be faster than your moving, thus 150mph is.... kinda low for a 300hp bike.
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!
|
ZCatDude
Novice Class
Posts: 58
|
posted April 18, 2004 06:58 PM
TB- Well, due to limited choices at this time, I guess I'm just gonna have to show alot of selfcontrol - Yeah right - LOL!
Hope that a better selection comes available soon if enough sport bikes go this route.
|
TurboBlew

Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
|
posted April 18, 2004 07:01 PM
Guess you'll have to go down to the hotrod shop and find some 18" drag radials......lol
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!
|
ZCatDude
Novice Class
Posts: 58
|
posted April 18, 2004 07:04 PM
Hmmm, ya think ??????/ LOL!
|
TurboBlew

Moderator
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
Posts: 4590
|
posted April 18, 2004 07:10 PM
If its a PC3, Ill take it for $30.
____________
Official Charter Member of the RIDERS OF KAWASAKI MEMBERSHIP REVOCATION CLUB
Also a BadAss Internet Forum Moderator 4 Hire!! Come at me brah!
|
ZCatDude
Novice Class
Posts: 58
|
posted April 19, 2004 03:42 AM
PC-2
TB- unfortunatly its only a pc-2, but it is one that never had any problems at all over 3 years.
|
your car is slow

Needs a job
Fuck Nitrous...Got Boost?
Posts: 4089
|
posted April 19, 2004 06:09 AM
you can have my(your) PC3 for 125
____________
Do not taunt happy fun ball!
|
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
Posts: 234
|
posted April 19, 2004 07:55 PM
Sweet Ass Bike.....I'm jealous...
______________
BusakillerZX12R
|
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
|
posted April 22, 2004 03:06 AM
that thing rocks....makes me wanna do all kinds of things to my bike....I like the looks ofr hte stretch and the big tire on the back, but I like twisties too dam much....hmm maybe I need to get a 2004 model for the twisties and stretch the 02 Model....and turbo....hehehehhehe
Na, momma said "oh hell no".....lmfao
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....
|
|
|