posted April 10, 2004 06:18 PM
I Just Realized Something... I only contribute to the threads with no useful stuff.
I wonder what that means?!
____________
3829
posted April 10, 2004 11:11 PM
I dont like to call anyone out. My posting in general, while it has always lacked in quality, has dropped in quantity as of late due to all the riding I have been doing.
But I still drop in the forum at least once a day to see what's going on and read up on everything....maybe I'll get back to my posting pointless stuff again....
posted April 11, 2004 08:12 PM
Hey necro still owe you for the patch. How did she like the bike, do tell I'm curious.
____________
Hawaii no ka 'oi
Les
posted April 13, 2004 06:20 PM
Oh I told you the wrong price. It's less than what I told you.
She loves it. At first she rode it like a 250 when getting on the throttle. Then she soon realized that she can't do that
She said it's harder to turn than the 250.
____________
3829
Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
Posts: 10623
posted April 14, 2004 12:08 AM
post activity go up during the winter months everywhere
____________ “We sleep safe in our beds because rough men
stand ready in the night to visit violence on those
who would do us harm.”
-George Orwell