HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: YAHOO POOL!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
zx9r


Expert Class
Posts: 227
posted January 07, 2002 12:34 PM        
YAHOO POOL!!!!

I just found it and started playing it. you play against other people online. no software needed. reall cool and you can reall put some english on the ball. you are rated by the number of wins and losses and can play others that are at a similar skill rating.


just go to www.yahoo.com > then Games > then pool

I am starting to get really good at it!
____________
-----00 GREEN 1270-----

  Ignore this member   
ddpete3


Pro
Posts: 1189
posted January 07, 2002 09:52 PM        
this is fun
____________
My name is Doug, damnit!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit ddpete3's homepage. 
ZXtra


Expert Class
Posts: 490
posted January 08, 2002 12:18 AM        
Pool

Cool! I like it! -ZXtra
____________
The sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick!

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted January 08, 2002 12:29 AM        
Holy fuck.. that's worse than this board! wow.... maybe we should install some pool software? I'll check into it...

PS... YOU DONT NEED TO ACCEPT AND INSTALL THEIR SPYWEAR!! THE POOL WILL PLAY JUST FINE IF YOU SAY "NO" !!!!!!

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
zx9r


Expert Class
Posts: 227
posted January 09, 2002 05:42 AM        
....

it IS very addicting. I have played quite a bit. it is pretty accurate as far as the moves go. also you can play a friend online. my buddy and i played for 3 hours. I havent ran the table yet , but I think Im close
____________
-----00 GREEN 1270-----

  Ignore this member   
zx9r


Expert Class
Posts: 227
posted January 09, 2002 01:14 PM        
FISH

Fish- It would be really cool if we could all play each other a game. is there some way to get a ZX12Zone pool game on this site???
____________
-----00 GREEN 1270-----

  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers


Administrator
The Truth is Out There
Posts: 21896
posted January 09, 2002 06:43 PM        
I've asked freek... you guys 'll have to bug him too!
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: YAHOO POOL!!!! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20834398269653 seconds processing time