HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Anybody going to the bike show in Minnieapolis next weekend? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Scooter


Zone Head
Posts: 899
posted January 06, 2002 05:16 PM        
Anybody going to the bike show in Minnieapolis next weekend?

May go there instead of Chicago. Eny y'all gonna be there?
____________
"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional."

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
Big_Zx12r


Expert Class
Posts: 180
posted January 09, 2002 10:57 PM        
If I knew anyone from this board was going.....I would definately go! Let me know if anyone is going to the Minneapolis show.

-Big_Zx12r

  Ignore this member   
Scooter


Zone Head
Posts: 899
posted January 10, 2002 05:58 AM        
Looks like I'll be there. Got a room reserved for Fri & Sat.
____________
"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional."

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
Big_Zx12r


Expert Class
Posts: 180
posted January 10, 2002 10:08 AM        
Scooter,
As of right now, I have Sat open for the show.....give me a E-mail if you want to meet up somewhere. The meet time would have to be late afternoon.....I have a habbit of sleeping in on Saturday...friday nights are killers!

-Big_Zx12r

Zreimers@charter.net

  Ignore this member   
Scooter


Zone Head
Posts: 899
posted January 11, 2002 04:53 AM        
You got mail.
____________
"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional."

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
Scooter


Zone Head
Posts: 899
posted January 11, 2002 05:53 PM        
Big, I'm in town. I'll give ya a call.
____________
"Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional."

  Ignore this member    Click here to visit Scooter's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Anybody going to the bike show in Minnieapolis next weekend? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.20969891548157 seconds processing time