HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: OK so now I'm pissed! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Rac4IT


Needs a job
Bergie
Posts: 3009
posted February 20, 2004 08:04 PM        
Gotta keep the pressure ON!
  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted February 21, 2004 02:35 PM        
Swft, You continue to get Prayer! Bergie, I have no idea of what the deal is, but If he does not send it this weekend, F Him! I am not Kissing anyone where the sun does not shine to read their board!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord


Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
Posts: 7981
posted February 21, 2004 03:14 PM        
this is all the board we need, fukem....oh wiat there is always Speedybikegirls.com

its always nice to have chicks that ride around too.....lol
____________
When in doubt, lean farther and go faster....

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted February 21, 2004 04:53 PM        
Someone was taking my name in vain after another person brought it up, so like Bergie, "Now I am Pissed"!
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
VincentHill


Needs a life
Posts: 6520
posted February 25, 2004 08:33 AM        
Bergie and others, it is resolved. My thinking now is that the one e-mail address I have may have voewed it as Spam and I never saw it because the e-mail I used at work put it in my SPam mail where I saw it before I dumped it and finally opened up the registration and said what I had to say.
____________
Made History @ Daytona and still one fast old man!!

  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: OK so now I\'m pissed! NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed


Copyright 2000-2026 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.21730494499207 seconds processing time