HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: WIll a GEN 2 Radiator fit on a GEN 1? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
wildncrazyguy

Novice Class
posted April 25, 2017 05:39 AM        
WIll a GEN 2 Radiator fit on a GEN 1?

It looks like my radiator is starting to weep again. Problem is the 2nd fan which I need rubs against the radiator sometimes. I've been playing with this too much. The GEN 2 radiator looks a little thicker and has 2 fans. I found a used one on ebay with the fans mounted. I'd like to just buy that and see if it works. As it is now I jsut have it hanging from the upper 2 bolts already because with the 2nd fan I cant mount it to the engine bracket because the fan hits the header.

I cant find the answer to this anywhere online. Can i mounted a GEN 2 raidiator to a GEN 1?

Ignore this member   
3000psi and falling

Zone Head
posted May 01, 2017 05:19 AM        
I have been wondering this myself. I am willing to try soon, I was hoping to find a aftermarket one on fleebay as a cheapo way to see how it works out. So far ive only come across oem ones.
Flies pulled, 16-42, BMC street, 8" extensions, drag shock, cut pan, Cycle Concepts Drag Pack and springs, muzzy m14 w/ oval can, lowered, Shinco usoft rear, pcv with autotune, leightweight Shori 18ah battery, throttle meister. 500lbs at bandimeres scales with half tank of juice.

Ignore this member   
wildncrazyguy

Novice Class
posted May 01, 2017 05:47 AM        
I've been told yrs I can mount a gen 2 radiator on a gen 1. Will buy one and find out.
  Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted May 01, 2017 05:55 AM        
That's a great question!! Swainic? Is this possible?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: WIll a GEN 2 Radiator fit on a GEN 1? NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.24731993675232 seconds processing time