HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: idiots NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
captainm40

Novice Class
posted September 09, 2012 02:10 AM        
idiots

How come people that cant answer your question or help be the first to say something. All I want to know is does the ziptie around the throttle tube give it full throttle at less wrist action. Because cable doesn't wrap around throttle tube as on the 2003 zx9r So by doing this to the 2012 zx14r did I help it get full throttle with less turn. Thanks

Ignore this member   
Superman T

Pro
posted September 09, 2012 03:18 AM        
No
  Ignore this member   
captainm40

Novice Class
posted September 09, 2012 04:49 AM        
Thanks I was just undoing the ziptie it took away from the response. I had less rotation at throttle and less accelaration
  Ignore this member   
zx12mark

Pro
posted September 09, 2012 07:09 AM        Edited By: zx12mark on 9 Sep 2012 15:10
why don`t you think for your fucking self and try it first before you come on here like all the other dick heads for a hand out.try learning on your own.Half these goofy fuckers should`nt get near a bike with a tool.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zx12mark's homepage. 
vailes3705

Expert Class
Gettin Better
posted September 09, 2012 07:34 AM        
Only 23 posts and already calling people idiots?!?!?! Not a very good way to get help.
1.46 60ft

Ignore this member   
Superman T

Pro
posted September 09, 2012 08:23 AM        
All editorials are spot on. Captain, why are you so condescending & cocky in the same question?
  Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted September 09, 2012 08:45 AM        
quote:
.Half these goofy fuckers should`nt get near a bike with a tool.

i can't say what i want too here .. but i wonder on this subject alot.. not just tools and bikes

Ignore this member   
Quarter Pounder

Pro
with Cheese
posted September 09, 2012 11:09 AM        
you'd want to be looking for a throttle tube with more eccentric to give more pull vs rotation.

1.53 60'

Ignore this member   
captainm40

Novice Class
posted September 09, 2012 02:02 PM        
Well you answered my question and I said thank you. Yes or no was all it took and what did you do if you have half throttle for this bike. Sorry someones feeling where hurt I love to ride and try different things. I haven't read anywhere yet someone wanting to make the bike slower. I enjoy what everybody post but if you don't have wording just right you will search pages for ever. So I only having 23 post doesn't have anything to do with yes or no and what did you do. People post a lot of stuff on here concerning bikes and what ever else. If your going to help a fellow rider then help if not why even comment on there post. If you want to know what I did to the 06 636 or the 03 zx9r and now the 14 and many other bikes I've had I want to tell. Its fun beating suzuki yamaha honda. So thanks again for all you guys post
  Ignore this member   
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted September 09, 2012 03:26 PM        
quote:
why don`t you think for your fucking self and try it first before you come on here like all the other dick heads for a hand out.try learning on your own.Half these goofy fuckers should`nt get near a bike with a tool.

Please don't hold back, tell us what you really feel!

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
we'll leave the light on for u
posted September 09, 2012 09:35 PM        
quote:
How come people that cant answer your question or help be the first to say something. All I want to know is does the ziptie around the throttle tube give it full throttle at less wrist action. Because cable doesn't wrap around throttle tube as on the 2003 zx9r So by doing this to the 2012 zx14r did I help it get full throttle with less turn. Thanks

I was the first to reply to your "throttle control" thread , so are you refering to me?
Repersenting: BLACK ICE PERFORMANCE and NO QUARTER MOTORSPORTS
Nitrous and Tires Sponsored by: Custom Specialties Cycles
Dyno Tuned by: Garron of ADAMS PERFORMANCE. http://www.adamsperformance.net/
BlackIce Performance: Honor, Freedom, Love of Country!
(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com) or BlackIce Perf on Facebook

Ignore this member   
captainm40

Novice Class
posted September 10, 2012 03:21 AM        
Dude please let it go if I said something that offends you I'm sorry we all try different things with our bikes .so if a guy is goofy are not he is on the forum trying to learn something what's wrong with that. I paid 13.899 with tax and title 15.060 out door cash. And I'm talking to Zeno if I wanted I could just send to brocks are any other shop I choose but its no fun in that I love taking my bikes apart and doing things to them myself. Do you know how good it felt to beat several busa in the 1/4 on my 9r with just simple in the garage mods and about 1000 dollars. We learn from each other through our wins mishaps and trials. There's nothing. We do to a motorcycle that hasn't been done all ready we're just seeing if it works on the next gen. And all of us 50% of our knowledge of motorcycles came from someone elsebelieve it are not and again forgive me for wording what I needed wrong thank you guys for all you do busted knuckles spilled beer and that wife are girl that just don't understand you trying something different and up all nite just to pass it on to me and others THANKS GUYS
  Ignore this member   
mick46

Expert Class
posted September 10, 2012 11:51 AM        
Yes it can be done.
Yes it works...
No it does not involve a cable tie...
Will upload pictures tomorrow...

Brocks CT Meg, PCV & QuickShifter, Brembo M4 Monoblocs, Grimeca 320mm discs, Nitron Race shock, Gilles rearsets , adjusters and TCA axle nut, Supersprox 42T, DID nickel plate X-ring, HEL brake lines, bar risers, shorty levers, tail tidy, Zero Gravity screen, RandG spools and bar ends, GPR V4 damper.... Done !
1999 Hayabusa , stretched lowered and a 60 shot !

Ignore this member   
Master

Expert Class
If it ain't fast it aint me
posted September 10, 2012 12:58 PM        
What is a nice way to tell people to not post useless info on your post just to get up there post count.
  Ignore this member   
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted September 10, 2012 03:57 PM        
quote:
Dude please let it go if I said something that offends you I'm sorry we all try different things with our bikes .so if a guy is goofy are not he is on the forum trying to learn something what's wrong with that. I paid 13.899 with tax and title 15.060 out door cash. And I'm talking to Zeno if I wanted I could just send to brocks are any other shop I choose but its no fun in that I love taking my bikes apart and doing things to them myself. Do you know how good it felt to beat several busa in the 1/4 on my 9r with just simple in the garage mods and about 1000 dollars. We learn from each other through our wins mishaps and trials. There's nothing. We do to a motorcycle that hasn't been done all ready we're just seeing if it works on the next gen. And all of us 50% of our knowledge of motorcycles came from someone elsebelieve it are not and again forgive me for wording what I needed wrong thank you guys for all you do busted knuckles spilled beer and that wife are girl that just don't understand you trying something different and up all nite just to pass it on to me and others THANKS GUYS

WOW, the only post I made in one of your other threads was about your babies "Cool! You can attach several images in 1 post FYI ;-)" Why are you lashing out at me? I quoted zx12mark's comment to you and was making a joke about it..... If I was going to flame you, I would but frankly it's not my nature... I have 0 respect for internet tough guys. Use the search function and you would find many pages describing riflemans 1/5 throttle mod. I didn't even respond in your throttle control thread. I understand the concept of turning wrenches and the gratification that comes with it, for the record I enjoy it also.... Personally I have installed more shit on my bike that I can remember but off the top of my head.. PCV, Wideband 2 & LCD, HM Quickshifter, NOS, steel braided lines for clutch and brakes, sprockets, rizoma canisters, windshield, muzzys undertail, fan relay, several different Brock's pipes for testing, modded ECU, alarm, and a bunch of other shit I can't remember. Have a nice night!

Ignore this member   
captainm40

Novice Class
posted September 10, 2012 04:31 PM        
sorry man got names mixed up
  Ignore this member   
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted September 10, 2012 04:57 PM        
It's cool.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: idiots NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.732478141785 seconds processing time