HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Ryan Schnitz Racing Drag School NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Thread: Ryan Schnitz Racing Drag School
jarhead

Expert Class
posted May 20, 2012 07:39 PM        Edited By: jarhead on 21 May 2012 02:48
Ryan Schnitz Racing Drag School

Just wrapped up a weekend that started with Ryan's School. Ryan has put together a program that is beneficial to everyone. We had a full spectrum of riders, beginer to seasoned in the class. Ryan took the time to help each of us become a better rider and racer. Someone may have to help me out with the link from youtube. He starts us out with a 60' pass and then takes you from there. I think he is planning on doing another class the weekend of Manufacturers Cup, he intentionally keeps the class size small, and really takes the time to work with you. The link is of me on a 2009 zx14, stock wheelbase, pc3, Muzzy pipe, pump gas, lowered, strapped and airshifter. The da was 2400ft, mid 80's and rising on temp.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSBxR2e1BDk

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted May 20, 2012 07:44 PM        
Assist.

Ignore this member   
jarhead

Expert Class
posted May 20, 2012 07:49 PM        
Thanks Dakota
  Ignore this member   
cas15

Expert Class
posted May 20, 2012 08:07 PM        
How much for the class

Ignore this member    Click here to visit cas15's homepage. 
BLK ICE

Pro
we'll leave the light on for u
posted May 21, 2012 01:35 AM        
nice video. did your e/ts improve as a result of this class?
Repersenting: BLACK ICE PERFORMANCE and NO QUARTER MOTORSPORTS
Nitrous and Tires Sponsored by: Custom Specialties Cycles
Dyno Tuned by: Garron of ADAMS PERFORMANCE. http://www.adamsperformance.net/
BlackIce Performance: Honor, Freedom, Love of Country!
(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com)

Ignore this member   
smokinstorm

Expert Class
Old Drag Racer
posted May 21, 2012 11:06 AM        
quote:
nice video. did your e/ts improve as a result of this class?

Same comment. Same question. Thanks.
2001 GSXR 1000
Looking for a 1985 GS1150E

Ignore this member   
jarhead

Expert Class
posted May 21, 2012 05:11 PM        
Sorry I did not get back sooner, I have no access to a pc at work.
Yes my et's did improve, in fact I had my best 60' and 330' package at that track during the class. Moreover, he helped me establish a routine that kept the package together so that I new why I ran what I ran and what to do to make it better next time.
I would make a solid pass before and then go out and wheelie the next time so there was no consistancy. I am able to now keep things within a few hundreths and still be aggressive.
As far as cost, don't hold me to it but I am thinking it was about $700.00. It was two days, the first was classroom and the second was all track time. We ran from midmorning until late evening. He paired the class up with the NHDRO event so we got to stay through their test and tune at no additional charge. Ryan stayed the whole time and was there helping the whole way through.
What I find a bit ironic is that although I gained from the track portion, I learned quite a bit in the classroom. I went down there thinking that because I have been racing bikes for a long time I did not have much to learn: I was wrong!

Ignore this member   
CrotchRocket

Bracket Racing with Betsy
posted May 22, 2012 04:27 PM        
No matter what your skill level is one will benefit from goin to a DragRacing School !!!!!

*****DragRacers do it better, because they dont cut Corners*****

Ignore this member    Click here to visit CrotchRocket's homepage. 
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 22, 2012 05:20 PM        
quote:
No matter what your skill level is one will benefit from goin to a DragRacing School !!!!!

Ditto !!!!!!

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 23, 2012 08:25 AM        
quote:

Exactly! Racheal and I have went to a lot of Jason Miller seminars. We don't have time to be at the track every week, so it is a good way to learn. At a dragracing school you will learn a lot of the little things that people normally don't learn for years. And if you are already good, you might just learn a few new things as well.

Shane

Ignore this member   
All times are PST(US) < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Ryan Schnitz Racing Drag School NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22035908699 seconds processing time