HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Casey Stoner To Retire NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
WARBIRD

Needs a job
posted May 17, 2012 03:54 PM        
Casey Stoner To Retire

Casey Stoner says this is last year.........

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2012/May/120517b.htm

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 17, 2012 04:29 PM        
quote:
Casey Stoner says this is last year.........

http://www.superbikeplanet.com/2012/May/120517b.htm

that was fast... well.. one less cry baby!! lol

Ignore this member   
kawanator

Novice Class
posted May 17, 2012 04:47 PM        
It is about time, he is spoiling the racing by winning almost all the time and making the series boring and predictable, it is like this,' I wonder who is going to come second in the next race ?'

The only time he doesn't win is when his tyres go off !

Okay, I am biased, I am an Aussie, lol!

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 17, 2012 04:59 PM        Edited By: shawnski on 18 May 2012 00:00
quote:
It is about time, he is spoiling the racing by winning almost all the time and making the series boring and predictable, it is like this,' I wonder who is going to come second in the next race ?'

The only time he doesn't win is when his tyres go off !

Okay, I am biased, I am an Aussie, lol!

i am a big fan of SBK now.. wow.. awesome competition , sikes on zx10 is really doing great too.. moto gp is getting very boring.. always the same few bikes in the front and you are right very predictable.

i think the next one should be lorenzo... another cry baby...

Ignore this member   
kawanator

Novice Class
posted May 17, 2012 06:18 PM        
Yeah, the SBK is great, but I don't get to watch it regularly, I think it is only on pay TV in Oz, it is relevant to the real world, I hope Casey Stoner switches to super bikes, but he may not do so well there ! But whichever series a person races, they are all damn dangerous and I think Casey wants to get out while he is still in one piece.

BTW, What I find really boring is formula 1 car racing, it is like watching a high speed funeral procession, I don't even bother to watch it, even though I am a car nut.

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 17, 2012 06:46 PM        
quote:
Yeah, the SBK is great, but I don't get to watch it regularly, I think it is only on pay TV in Oz, it is relevant to the real world, I hope Casey Stoner switches to super bikes, but he may not do so well there ! But whichever series a person races, they are all damn dangerous and I think Casey wants to get out while he is still in one piece.

BTW, What I find really boring is formula 1 car racing, it is like watching a high speed funeral procession, I don't even bother to watch it, even though I am a car nut.

I quit watching f1 when senna got killed in 94...

Ignore this member   
Audioboyz

Expert Class
posted May 17, 2012 07:01 PM        
Not as bad as Nascar.At least in F-1 you don't smash your way like that knumbskull Dale Earnheardt.What a jerk.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: Casey Stoner To Retire NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.639039993286 seconds processing time