HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 58cycle NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
mokaw

Expert Class
posted May 16, 2012 03:57 PM        
58cycle

Anyone on here ever order anything from 58cycle and if you did, what were the results, good or bad?

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 16, 2012 04:03 PM        
slow, but it was right.

wee

Ignore this member   
FIFTH

Expert Class
The Magnificent Bastard
posted May 16, 2012 04:17 PM        
I ordered a PV5 and got it quick.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit FIFTH's homepage. 
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted May 16, 2012 04:21 PM        
No problems but it has been a while.
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
mokaw

Expert Class
posted May 16, 2012 04:22 PM        Edited By: mokaw on 16 May 2012 23:23
Thanks Wheelie and everyone else . I ordered something from them and it said 3-14 business days for shipping. It's been 21 business days and still nothing. I e-mailed them 3 times (including today) and told them to credit my Visa because I'm getting the product elsewhere. I have gotten 2 e-mails back from them and both times they said "I have good news! It will be shipped in the next couple of days. Thank you for being so patient".
My patience has run out. As far as I'm concerned, they stole my money.
Hopefully they'll credit my Visa this time.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 16, 2012 04:43 PM        
quote:
Thanks Wheelie and everyone else . I ordered something from them and it said 3-14 business days for shipping. It's been 21 business days and still nothing. I e-mailed them 3 times (including today) and told them to credit my Visa because I'm getting the product elsewhere. I have gotten 2 e-mails back from them and both times they said "I have good news! It will be shipped in the next couple of days. Thank you for being so patient".
My patience has run out. As far as I'm concerned, they stole my money.
Hopefully they'll credit my Visa this time.
They don't have your item, and they are waiting for it to arrive, probably on back order, call you credit card company. That's enough time for them to send your part.

wee

Ignore this member   
epd345

Pro
posted May 16, 2012 04:52 PM        
Yep dispute the charge, especially with BS emails like that.

Ignore this member   
mokaw

Expert Class
posted May 16, 2012 05:00 PM        
Thanks guys. That's what I'll do. The thing that urks me is that it's over $600.

Ignore this member   
smokinstorm

Expert Class
Old Drag Racer
posted May 16, 2012 05:22 PM        
I've purchased things from them with no problems but they had the item in stock and shipped immediately.
2001 GSXR 1000
Looking for a 1985 GS1150E

Ignore this member   
Rob7R

Expert Class
More balls than brains.
posted May 16, 2012 07:43 PM        
I had a similar problem with Schnitz Racing last year... I bought a Puig DB windscreen in dark smoke in late may or early june. They then called me to tell me it was back ordered until august. So I decided to just wait. When the date finally came that it was supposed to be in stock, I called them and asked them if it came in. They said it had not and that they weren't sure when it would be in. So I canceled my order and bought one on ebay and had it within a week. As crazy as it seems, sometimes you're better off just buying off ebay.
Current bike- 07 ZX14 black with D&D cans, PC3, 43t rear sprocket, 6 inch extensions, roaring toys lowering links. Muzzy Bonneville Pro, TRE Velocity stacks, Puig DB windscreen, Sargent seat, Heli-risers, and throttlemeisters.

Ignore this member   
BobC

Pro
posted May 17, 2012 12:39 AM        
Taking your money immediately for goods they don't have is borderline criminal. They most likely don't pay their suppliers up front.

The better online traders will not debit your card account until they ship your purchase to you. At least that's how it works here.

Vote with your feet, go and shop elsewhere.

2012 ZZR1400 in Golden Blazed Green
Brock CT Full System. etc
Max: 203.1 in 1 mile (so far)

Ignore this member   
Rob7R

Expert Class
More balls than brains.
posted May 17, 2012 01:31 AM        
I'm pretty sure Schnitz never charged my card, but it was still annoying.
Current bike- 07 ZX14 black with D&D cans, PC3, 43t rear sprocket, 6 inch extensions, roaring toys lowering links. Muzzy Bonneville Pro, TRE Velocity stacks, Puig DB windscreen, Sargent seat, Heli-risers, and throttlemeisters.

Ignore this member   
eklipse636

Needs a life
ZX-14
posted May 17, 2012 04:17 AM        
Being in retail, and depending on vendors to ship stuff sometimes can be annoying...

Ignore this member   
Seno

Pro
BANNED FOR LIFE!
posted May 17, 2012 05:25 AM        
I'm surprised... Ordered a bunch of stuff from them several times and never disappointed. Sorry your having issues, I would call customer service and see if they can offer you some sort of compensation ($$$) for being patient, if not cancel the order & dispute it.

Ignore this member   
TH1RT3EN

Zone Head
Trial And Error Control
posted May 17, 2012 02:24 PM        
quote:
Thanks guys. That's what I'll do. The thing that urks me is that it's over $600.

does it happen to be a muzzy exhaust?

Patrick

When I was a kid i used to........... Wait I Still Do That!

Ignore this member   
mokaw

Expert Class
posted May 17, 2012 03:07 PM        
Yeah, it's a Muzzy exhaust. I had Brocks on my 06 14 and I wanted one that was a little quieter. I also got a pretty good deal on this pipe.
Here's an update. I called 58cycle this morning and talked to the credit manager and told him to credit my Visa. He looked on his computer and said the pipe was shipped today, direct from Muzzy and I will have it on Monday. I just checked my e-mails and sure enough, it's on the way. I checked the tracking # and it says it is scheduled for delivery on Monday. I guess the guy was telling me the truth. He also told me Muzzy wasn't anticipating the sales they were going to have on the 2012 ZX-14R exhaust systems and they are having a hard time keeping up with production. I guess I can understand that, but 58cycle shouldn't have kept sending me e-mails telling me it would be shipped tomorrow or the next day or whatever. I guess these things happen, but I know I'll never order from them again. Thanks guys for all the input.

Ignore this member   
mokaw

Expert Class
posted May 17, 2012 03:15 PM        
quote:
I had a similar problem with Schnitz Racing last year... I bought a Puig DB windscreen in dark smoke in late may or early june. They then called me to tell me it was back ordered until august. So I decided to just wait. When the date finally came that it was supposed to be in stock, I called them and asked them if it came in. They said it had not and that they weren't sure when it would be in. So I canceled my order and bought one on ebay and had it within a week. As crazy as it seems, sometimes you're better off just buying off ebay.
I've gotten a lot of stuff from Schnitz, too and I had the same problem this year with the Puig screen like you did. It finally came about a month after I ordered it. I figured I'd try someone different for the exhaust and that's when I found 58cycle on the web. Same thing. Live and learn.

Ignore this member   
TH1RT3EN

Zone Head
Trial And Error Control
posted May 17, 2012 03:28 PM        
Yea, I'm in the same boat. I placed my order on the 17th of April. so now its been a month for me. I still have no tracking number, i was told by Matt at 58 that he will have a tracking number tomorrow for my system. I let him know that if i did not have a number by tomorrow that i would place a stop payment on the exhaust. I also told him that if it still ships to me after i place the stop payment i will leave the box outside and he can come pick it up. I will not take it anywhere and i will not doing anything with it.

I have ordered quite a bit of stuff from them in the past and i have never had any issues before now. I ordered my PCV and received it in 2 days. and the same with signals, apparel, and a multitude of other parts.

I called Muzzy's and spoke with Dave and he was straight up and honest with me. He told me about them being behind on the manufacturing process. however i spoke with another guy (cant remember his name) and he was a dick head who wanted to give me the run around and the he said she said bull shit.

I realize its not 58's fault for Muzzy being delayed, but they are responsible for selling and delivering the product since they are the middle man. 58 needs to do some ass chewing on Muzzy so they can be upfront and honest with their customers.

Patrick

Ignore this member   
mokaw

Expert Class
posted May 17, 2012 03:33 PM        
I placed mine on the 16th. Maybe you'll get yours next week, too. Good luck!

Ignore this member   
TH1RT3EN

Zone Head
Trial And Error Control
posted May 17, 2012 03:35 PM        
ahh ok, well hopefully things work out.. If not than im going to get in line for the new Tsukigi cannon like i was originally. Just wanted to try and save a few bucks if i could.

Ignore this member   
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted May 17, 2012 04:24 PM        
I ordered a pair of boots from Comp. Acc. because they were almost half price. They had all but my size and were expecting an order that week. They found they couldnt get Joe Rocket to ship any because of a national backorder. They offered a refund every 2 weeks but I declined and let the backorder ride....5 months later they showed up! It wasnt Comp Acc's fault because Joe Rocket kept promising a delivery date but never came through. I contacted JR USA directly and they seemed as pissed as anybody because of their overseas production problems.
My point is, the vendor could be telling 58 that "it's on its way" when in fact it is not. Nobody can really keep an extensive inventory and survive in today's world. The taxes really hurt on inventory too.
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted May 17, 2012 10:20 PM        
I have gotten stuff from 58 cycle fast. Getting the run around is not cool, though, and your card should not have been charged before your order shipped. I don't care what Muzzy told them, once you get charged, you should get your product.
I would call them, talk to a supervisor and see what they will do to fix the situation. Maybe you can get a special discount next order you make.
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
ryn0cer0s

Expert Class
Rider for Life
posted May 17, 2012 10:21 PM        
I have gotten stuff from 58 cycle fast. Getting the run around is not cool, though, and your card should not have been charged before your order shipped. I don't care what Muzzy told them, once you get charged, you should get your product.
I would call them, talk to a supervisor and see what they will do to fix the situation. Maybe you can get a special discount next order you make.
PCV, SpeedoHealer, lowered

"Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly"

Ignore this member   
SixSixoh6

Zone Head
posted May 18, 2012 08:24 AM        
ive never had a problem and theyve always shipped fast to me.

2009 ZX-14 SE--has two wheels and an engine

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: 58cycle NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.843204975128 seconds processing time