HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: BHRE Question NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 15, 2012 05:50 PM        
BHRE Question

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
You guys are much appreciated. Wee - if BHRE gets ironed out, you plan on reinstalling the flys?
nope, I want the instant response from the throttle.

wee

That's a good point - but then wouldn't it be advantageous to just do one or the other? I'm thinking there may not be a point to doing both - unless I'm missing something ( happens all the time ) And sorry, not trying to jack the thread - just learn even more!!
The BHRE doesn't have anything to do with the secondaries, it's internal.

wee

Ok, I did a search and didn't find data on this, but I recall you mentioning it somewhere before in a different thread. My understanding is that BHRE has something to do with unlocking the code responsible for the bike's "protection mode", and would thus be an electronic solution to the problem as opposed to the physical solution (remove flys). So is my assumption of BHRE incorrect? And if it is not, how would it be potentially beneficial if the flys are already removed?

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 15, 2012 05:54 PM        Edited By: Wheelie on 16 May 2012 00:54
I made up the name BHRE "Brocks Horsepower Reduction Eliminator", Which does NOT exist YET, Brocks video shows lower power in the first 3 gears, not protection mode, yes the secondaries being removed will eliminate that "mode" but we are still limited,

wee

Ignore this member   
BLK ICE

Pro
we'll leave the light on for u
posted May 15, 2012 06:03 PM        Edited By: BLK ICE on 16 May 2012 01:13
Repersenting: BLACK ICE PERFORMANCE and NO QUARTER MOTORSPORTS
Nitrous and Tires Sponsored by: Custom Specialties Cycles
Dyno Tuned by: Garron of ADAMS PERFORMANCE. http://www.adamsperformance.net/
BlackIce Performance: Honor, Freedom, Love of Country!
(I am open to Sponsorship and Product Testing and Review. Contact BlackIce Performance at blackice_performance@yahoo.com) or BlackIce Perf on Facebook

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 15, 2012 06:08 PM        
" HP is down in the first 3 gears " This is most likely a another safe mode built into the ECU .. It is known and i'm sure someone is working on a fix .. I have no inside track on this or the fix .. We all will just have to wait and see what comes .. I know one thing , you don't want or need it at stock wheel base unless you are completely nuts ..The bike is too hard to ride at stock wheel base with just a pipe, tune and the flies removed ..

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 15, 2012 06:09 PM        
quote:
I made up the name BHRE "Brocks Horsepower Reduction Eliminator", Which does NOT exist YET, Brocks video shows lower power in the first 3 gears, not protection mode, yes the secondaries being removed will eliminate that "mode" but we are still limited,

wee

Got it. I was thinking something along those lines (you coining a term for what Brock is working on). I thought removing the flies eliminated being "limited" with the exception of losing a couple top end hp created by air turbulence by removing the flys. But if there is more to it than that, I look forward to future discoveries. As always, thanks for the 411, Wee.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 15, 2012 06:14 PM        
quote:
quote:

wee

Got it. I was thinking something along those lines (you coining a term for what Brock is working on). I thought removing the flies eliminated being "limited" with the exception of losing a couple top end hp created by air turbulence by removing the flys. But if there is more to it than that, I look forward to future discoveries. As always, thanks for the 411, Wee.
I can't speak for Brock, but I would bet he is looking into this, it's what he does, makes us go fast and he makes the money for producing the product. "Whoever" can get this on the market first will have backorders really quick LOL. btw You're Welcome craZX14

wee

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: BHRE Question NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.635042190552 seconds processing time