HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: My 14r is bucking NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 14, 2012 05:44 AM        Edited By: Wheelie on 14 May 2012 13:46
My 14r is bucking

I was playing around the pits yesterday and got my 14r to do the bucking, 3rd gear about 1500 rpm, give it very slight throttle and let off slight throttle and let off, it doesn't like that slow speed, I figured how to stop this, "don't idle in 3rd gear and blip the throttle back and forth" any bike will probably do this hehe

wee

Ignore this member   
zixxer14

Pro
Damn that was Quick
posted May 14, 2012 05:54 AM        
You practicing for the next super troll position? No need we got enough of them already.
  Ignore this member    Click here to visit zixxer14's homepage. 
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 14, 2012 05:57 AM        
LOL
  Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted May 14, 2012 05:58 AM        
Ya mines bone stock and i was riding around the parking lot in 6 th gear and it wanted to throw me off. think i need a steering stabilizer .
  Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 14, 2012 06:04 AM        
quote:
You practicing for the next super troll position? No need we got enough of them already.
you wouldn't say that to me to my face... Internet tough guy !!! lol

wee

Ignore this member   
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 14, 2012 06:05 AM        
quote:
I was playing around the pits yesterday and got my 14r to do the bucking, 3rd gear about 1500 rpm, give it very slight throttle and let off slight throttle and let off, it doesn't like that slow speed, I figured how to stop this, "don't idle in 3rd gear and blip the throttle back and forth" any bike will probably do this hehe

wee

busa's don't have that issue ..

Ignore this member   
zixxer14

Pro
Damn that was Quick
posted May 14, 2012 06:07 AM        
I would but then you would want to do my old lady too & we all know where that leads.
1badzx12r

Needs a life
posted May 14, 2012 06:09 AM        
quote:
I would but then you would want to do my old lady too .

please don't let wee breed

Ignore this member   
zixxer14

Pro
Damn that was Quick
posted May 14, 2012 06:13 AM        
She's fixed, no problem.
dakota9498

Pro
posted May 14, 2012 06:20 AM        Edited By: dakota9498 on 14 May 2012 14:21
quote:

wee

That's BS, take it back to the dealer and have it checked under warranty. You paid for it, you should be able to ride it any way you want....even if it is stupid.

**Edit** And I am still waiting on your review of the front fender extender.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 14, 2012 06:28 AM        
quote:
quote:

wee

**Edit** And I am still waiting on your review of the front fender extender.
so popular they're on backorder until 2015, stay tuned..

wee

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted May 14, 2012 06:40 AM        
quote:

wee

Your overall gearing is obviously too high.

Try a 61 tooth rear sprocket .................

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 14, 2012 07:37 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 14 May 2012 15:39
Was this thread made just for me!!!!!!! Talked to steve at brocks today to get the street map2 and there is a problem down low. I noticed riding in some tight corners this weekend in 2nd gear it really does buck around. But only street riding will u notice this not launching at 4000 rpm. Smartasses. And brock himself said this is............... you know GOD.

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 14, 2012 07:42 AM        
quote:
Was this thread made just for me!!!!!!! Talked to steve at brocks today to get the street map2 and there is a problem down low. I noticed riding in some tight corners this weekend in 2nd gear it really does buck around. But only street riding will u notice this not launching at 4000 rpm. Smartasses. And brock himself said this is............... you know GOD.
it was fact. you can make it buck, instructions on how to on first post. enjoy..

wee

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 14, 2012 07:45 AM        
quote:

you should not try that in tight corners.. you should get off the bike and push it..
and using 87 octane SHELL will solve that problem.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 14, 2012 07:47 AM        
Thanks shawnski!!!!

Ignore this member   
blue07

Expert Class
posted May 14, 2012 08:12 AM        
It's the mapping.Brock sent me a new map last week....the bucking thing is gone.Cruise all day in 1st at 3 mph...no problem.
  Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 14, 2012 08:15 AM        
quote:
It's the mapping.Brock sent me a new map last week....the bucking thing is gone.Cruise all day in 1st at 3 mph...no problem.

you need to slow down you might get a ticket!! LOL

Ignore this member   
blue07

Expert Class
posted May 14, 2012 08:52 AM        
lmao!!!
  Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 14, 2012 09:43 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 14 May 2012 17:45
quote:
There you go,like i always said its the mapping. Guys on the other forums same thing,new map fixed it right up. But noooo all the genius's here thought we were idiots. Stick to drag racing questions about pulling out your o rings bikeland boys!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted May 14, 2012 10:29 AM        
quote:
quote:
There you go,like i always said its the mapping. Guys on the other forums same thing,new map fixed it right up. But noooo all the genius's here thought we were idiots. Stick to drag racing questions about pulling out your o rings bikeland boys!!!!!!!

what is the other forum?

Ignore this member   
Lucky14

Pro
posted May 14, 2012 10:31 AM        

If you can stay on Angus for 8 seconds, you're good. The clowns will take over after that .....

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 14, 2012 10:37 AM        
quote:

If you can stay on Angus for 8 seconds, you're good. The clowns will take over after that .....

Finally stopped laughing long enough to type, that has to be the best quote I've heard.

wee

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 14, 2012 10:47 AM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 14 May 2012 18:49
quote:
quote:
quote:

what is the other forum?
zxninjaforum.com. wheelie and other guys go there too. Grn14 was the the reason they looked into making the new maps. Well thats what steve at brocks said anyway. Steve said he was one of the first to have the problem. Now he said the bike runs perfect. Installing mine friday with new gearing, not that u guys care just saying.

Ignore this member   
shawnski

Pro
posted May 14, 2012 11:21 AM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

what is the other forum?
zxninjaforum.com. wheelie and other guys go there too. Grn14 was the the reason they looked into making the new maps. Well thats what steve at brocks said anyway. Steve said he was one of the first to have the problem. Now he said the bike runs perfect. Installing mine friday with new gearing, not that u guys care just saying.

what gearing are you going to use?? 61 tooth in rear??

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: My 14r is bucking NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.754739046097 seconds processing time