HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 02:24 PM        
The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 02:56 PM        
Was just ging to post it .. Thanks Crazx14 ... I could not talk about the safety mode till Brock got some more info on the problem .. But now you know ...
Even with the flies out there is still a safety mode in play that keeps the HP down in the first few gears .. The cause is unknown and the fix is unknown , but people are working on it ..

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 03:03 PM        
You know whats funny im a part of the brocks PRIVATE forum like most of us are for buying his product and the first thing he says is NEVER post or talk about this ever or he will not tell us anything anymore, so we dont.............. then he posts this video on youtube and everywhere else??????

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 09, 2012 03:11 PM        
quote:
You know whats funny im a part of the brocks PRIVATE forum like most of us are for buying his product and the first thing he says is NEVER post or talk about this ever or he will not tell us anything anymore, so we dont.............. then he posts this video on youtube and everywhere else??????
He's the boss, you got a problem with that?

wee

Ignore this member   
Kawifast

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 03:13 PM        
quote:

You just don't know when to quit do you?

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 03:14 PM        
Awesome vid and results...
  Ignore this member   
biggmoinc

Zone Head
its too bad that when u turn off the trc that the bike still will go into this (safety mode), Pretty cool that it was found out, Brock keep doing your thiing! Although let me be the first to say that not everyone needs to go and take out your 2ndaries, I'm sure some will need that limp mode !!!!! lol

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
Brock, Thanks for all you're doing.

wee

Ignore this member   
cls

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 03:15 PM        
Sounds to me like removing the 'flies cures it except at the very top of the revs, where you lose 3-4 hp. Everywhere else is running full power. Does that sound about right?
  Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
No sir i do not.LOL. You know whats awesome though he cant do an interview or video without gushing about lee, thats pretty awesome if you ask me!!!

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
quote:
You just don't get it do you .. Brock wanted time to work out the cause of this problem .. He worked with me and others to get a handle on this and didn't not want to put info out till he had a cause and a fix that was safe and worked..

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 03:19 PM        
Relax lee im just sayin. You know we all are not on speaking terms with brock himself. You know!

Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
BPRE+ Brocks Power Reduction Eliminator....... $$$$

wee

Ignore this member   
Brock

Sponsor
GixxerJohn,

There is a post/explanation on the owner group.

Thank you Lee for your help in troubleshooting this issue and keeping Brock's customers on the leading edge of ZX-14R performance. If these guys had any idea how much you do behind the scenes, you would be an even bigger hero.

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Brock's homepage. 
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 03:19 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 9 May 2012 22:20
quote:
No sir i do not.LOL. You know whats awesome though he cant do an interview or video without gushing about lee, thats pretty awesome if you ask me!!!

There is probably a reason that most everyone here thinks that you are an asshole, lol. Consider it.

Shane

Ignore this member   
Famous1

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 03:23 PM        
quote:

shut up fool..... j\k.

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 03:23 PM        
quote:
quote:

There is probably a reason that most everyone here thinks that you are an asshole, lol. Consider it.

Shane
Ditto

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted May 09, 2012 03:25 PM        
Brock and smokin, thanks for all you do and for keeping everyone informed. It will make things easier for me when I can finally get a 14R. Of course by then everyone will have jet packs and electric hover cars at the rate I am going.

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 03:26 PM        Edited By: GixxerJohn on 9 May 2012 22:28
Wow shane i say a good thing about lee and im an asshole.......what gives guys????? Im not starting shit at all here? Im not getting it. Whats the problem here????

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 03:30 PM        
Everytime i post something the entire post becomes about killin me. Relax men relax.

Ignore this member   
CraZX14

Expert Class
posted May 09, 2012 03:38 PM        
THINK

quote:

THINK, dude. Brock posts results on Youtube. Then Brock notifies his customers via email. Brock's customers know that once it is on Youtube, it is ok to post here for all to see. What Brock does NOT want disseminated to the general public is the specific mapping data. The only info given in the video is educational and shows the man's commitment to making the 14R all it can be. He sure as hell isn't giving away trade secrets - only promoting his efforts.

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted May 09, 2012 03:41 PM        
quote:
GixxerJohn,

There is a post/explanation on the owner group.

Thank you Lee for your help in troubleshooting this issue and keeping Brock's customers on the leading edge of ZX-14R performance. If these guys had any idea how much you do behind the scenes, you would be an even bigger hero.

Brock
www.BrocksPerformance.com

Thanks Brock .. I'm no hero , just a guy that loves what i do and loves to go fast .. as you say "Stupid fast !!"

The countless hours of playing phone tag with Brock, EJ and Steve as well as track testing has paid off in spades... I'm not the only one in this game , Wee and Shane and a few others unknow to us have put in countless hours , time and money to make this all happen ..

Brock get the lions share of props putting together a great team at Brocks as well as his satellite testers that can and do give feed back from the track and street on what is working and what is not working ..

Thanks one and all ..
Smokin ..

Ignore this member   
kaw-rick

Pro
posted May 09, 2012 03:44 PM        
1st rule, never talk about fight club.
  Ignore this member   
Wheelie

Needs a life
Old Man
posted May 09, 2012 03:46 PM        
wow, some great information is being spilled to the general public about the 14r and this thread has now turned into the GixxerJohn thread? Why would you post this? QuoteYou know whats funny im a part of the brocks PRIVATE forum like most of us are for buying his product and the first thing he says is NEVER post or talk about this ever or he will not tell us anything anymore, so we dont.............. then he posts this video on youtube and everywhere else?????? end Quote and you wonder why you get the responses from members here? I thought you were turning over a new leaf or something like that.

wee

Ignore this member   
GixxerJohn

Zone Head
2012 zx14R SE
posted May 09, 2012 04:03 PM        
Wheelie i was just making a legitimate comment,i really thought he would never tell the public, i truly was just asking why he would post that video. And now this is what i get from everyone? It was a simply statement not meant to ruffle any feathers

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 5 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: The Louisville Slugger - 2012 ZX-14R - Part 3 NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2011 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.888232946396 seconds processing time