HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: another pipe question NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
captainm40

Novice Class
posted May 06, 2012 02:34 PM        
another pipe question

I'm looking at buying a brocks ct dual exhaust but can't find any good sound clips of this exhaust on a zx14 and does this exhaust carry a deep note with it being dual.and what are the hp gains if any please help before I'm out of 2200 dollars thanks if someone can help

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted May 06, 2012 02:39 PM        
All of the Brock's exhaust/map combo's perform awesome. State your goals, and then we can help you.

Shane

Ignore this member   
dakota9498

Pro
posted May 06, 2012 02:50 PM        
quote:
I'm looking at buying a brocks ct dual exhaust but can't find any good sound clips of this exhaust on a zx14 and does this exhaust carry a deep note with it being dual.and what are the hp gains if any please help before I'm out of 2200 dollars thanks if someone can help

+1 on what Shane said. Also there is a video of the ZX14 with CT Duals on the dyno on Brock's website. Sound is hard to tell on any sound clip or video though.

Ignore this member   
captainm40

Novice Class
posted May 06, 2012 03:35 PM        
I have the zx14r and I love the dual exhaust just wanted to know if the duals where louder than yosh are two bros exhausts want be doing a lot. Of racing but will thanks again
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX-14.com > Thread: another pipe question NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.18105387687683 seconds processing time