HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Powder Coat for wheels NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY
cogitoergozoom

Parking Attendant
posted April 30, 2012 07:50 PM        
Powder Coat for wheels

I'm in the process of having my rims powder coated to match my bike and it's possible I may have to buy a minimum of 10 pounds of powder to get the custom color I want, if I have to get it from a certain company. It only takes about 2 pounds of powder to do both rims so I'm wondering if anyone with a Candy Thunder Blue Kawasaki is interested in buying some of the extra powder to coat their rims.

If I go this route, my plan is to use two pounds to get my rims done, keep 2 pounds to store in case something happens to my rims and I have to get them redone which leave 6 pounds I can sell to whoever is interested. The cost would be $35 per pound plus shipping costs and I'll provide information on additional products needed, if any.

Are there three of you out there wanting to buy two pounds each, or more if you wish?

Also, John, the guy coating my rims says he's matched the red 12 in the past and I believe has some powder left if anyone needs to get some red rims redone.

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > ZX12R ZONE.com > Thread: Powder Coat for wheels NEW TOPIC NEW POLL POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.17806506156921 seconds processing time