HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: Gettin' pretty stoked about the September Gap Event... NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
posted July 31, 2003 11:01 AM        
Gettin' pretty stoked about the September Gap Event...

I am SO looking forward to seeing all the gang again. I also look forward to seeing some new faces in the crowd. I hope HDL makes it because he seems to have a good sense of humor which is almost a necessity with the Smackhouse Crew. I'd also like to urge any of you guys that, for whatever reason, haven't made one of the events to try and make this one. I can almost guarantee you'll have a good time. It's a nonstop riot I tell ya.

I ordered some new HH Pads and Pirellis for Lil' Red, so she should be squared away. I will do my normal pre-trip checks here within the next couple of weeks. I have ridden less this year than I have in several years. Mainly due to the WEATHER. I hope we have blue skys in September, if not many o' cold beers will be consumed. I, along with Lucky, Bart, Chris, and Harry will make sure of that.

I've been to the mountains twice this year, and I honestly can't get enough of that area. The riding is spectacular, and for the most part, so are the people you meet over there.

I have talked to Lucky, Bart, Harry, and Chris this week. It seems everyone is starting to get fired up about the event. I can't wait!!!!!! I'm pretty sure Sherm, Jon, and Roger are gonna make it too. Hopefully we'll see oldkawboy and his boys while we're there, maybe they'll hook up with us on one of our rides. Is Dave gonna make it?????I don't know about Hyder, Bri, or Turbodogfucker. (Sorry Steve, Harry fucked you up when he called you that ) See you fuckin' whores in September!!!!!!!!!!!

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 31, 2003 11:09 AM        
LOL Turbodogfucker. Damn that was funny, and still is. Steve is a hell of a guy and I hope he makes it. He left the day after I got there in May so I didn't get to ride with him much as Bart decided to play spiderman before we got to CROT.

Yeah I order the ECB HH pads today too. Shit I've ridden, including my trek to Ohio last weekend all of 500 miles since I got back from DGV. That my friends is sad. I think I'll call Mark and Bart tonight to say hey. I did talk to Harry Tuesday night.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 31, 2003 11:24 AM        
Damn,,,,,,,,,,,,

I think I've ridden about 800 miles since the gap. That was in friggin' Mid-May. Very sad indeed. But admittedly, my licence/points situation has hindered me a bit too. Because I know when I roll Lil' Red out of the garage laws will be broken. Again, very sad, but VERY true.

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted July 31, 2003 11:47 AM        
Wish I was here right now.

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted July 31, 2003 11:52 AM        
hey Ninja...I get up there as often as I can as well. Obviously with my departure from US soil last September i havent been there as much as I would like to have, but ihave one trip up there already, and Kelly and I are going over Labor day, if she doesnt have to work. and then again for the gap ride in sept. anytime one of you guys is up there, let me know, Hell I will ride up there. Not that far.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted July 31, 2003 12:25 PM        
Damn Otis...........

Man I wish we WERE there right now. The infamous overlook, a very significant place in the sportbiking world. Think of your first time there and how anxious you were to make it to COT!!!! Priceless man, I remember it well. Truth is, I STILL get those feelings to some degree. You'd have to be a little jaded not to.

HDL, dude I'll get your contact info when we're at the Gap. You never know when I may be over there, especially since my new wife is very supportive of my love of riding. She's the best!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
lubricity

Expert Class
posted July 31, 2003 01:32 PM        
Pussies, we put on 1215 miles this past week end.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit lubricity's homepage. 
TurboBlew

Needs a job
BUSY DOING THE SCHIAVO
posted July 31, 2003 01:55 PM        
I dont think I can swing the time off during the week...sorry guys. I think Mike Chesnut is having a get together at his place in September too.
Ill have to check the dates.

Hey Rick.... Harry said not to grown another goatee....it tickles his nuts when you go down on him. And Otis.... I hope you HAVENT been doing your Keegles.... Harry spun up a nice sized but plug made from pure billet aluminum for your rectum. Its about 4" in diameter...lol

If I do come... Im bringing some extra vowels and consonants for that damned Pizza Hut crossword puzzle...hehe

Damn Harry wacks off to a picture of a busa on his desktop. Harry said he's had a thing for cyclops' looking fucker ever since he had his cherry broken in the traveling circus....

Whose ma beoatch now???

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 02:28 AM        
quote by TurboDogFucker-I dont think I can swing the time off during the week...sorry guys. I think Mike Chesnut is having a get together at his place in September too.
Ill have to check the dates.

Hey Rick.... Harry said not to grown another goatee....it tickles his nuts when you go down on him.

I KNOW STEVES DID!

And Otis.... I hope you HAVENT been doing your Keegles.... Harry spun up a nice sized but plug made from pure billet aluminum for your rectum. Its about 4" in diameter...lol

IT WAS TOO SMALL FOR STEVE LOOKS LIKE A 6"FOR HIM!

If I do come... Im bringing some extra vowels and consonants for that damned Pizza Hut crossword puzzle...hehe

Damn Harry wacks off to a picture of a busa on his desktop. Harry said he's had a thing for cyclops' looking fucker ever since he had his cherry broken in the traveling circus....

I change my desktop fairly often and yes I had a pic of Loftys busa on there(Turbo Busa)

Whose ma beoatch now???

STEVE- PLEASE SIT DOWN AND HAVE A LARGE CUP OF SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted August 01, 2003 03:04 AM        
LOL Steve I have to say, with those comments you're officially part of the smackhouse group now. LOL damn those were good. BIIIAAATCHHH!
  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 03:18 AM        
Pussy on a stick.........

quote:
Pussies, we put on 1215 miles this past week end.

I got yer pussy right here Lubey boy...........pussy on a stick that is. You moonshine drinkin',corner cuttin',knob gobblin' yankee fuckstick!!!!!!!

Dearest Turbodogfucker,

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted August 01, 2003 03:59 AM        Edited By: Otis on 1 Aug 2003 05:00
WEnt out for a night ride last night. Haven't done that all year. I put Alli to bed at 9, my sister in law and her son showed up from Cincinnati at 9:10 (staying with us for the weekend) and I left the driveway at 9:11. Went for a nice 60 mile ride to Lansing to get some ice cream. Absolutely beautiful night, basically no traffic, just cruised at 80 (still smarting from my mondo ticket last Sunday). There is certainly something to be said about this kind of ride. A million stars out, perfect temperature, away from the city there are no lights, the 12 running perfect feeling like it's as happy as you are to be on the road, peace is what I felt. Had some ice cream and headed 60 miles back home. It's times like those that motorcycling gives back to me, it's night rides like that where you let out a huge sigh and release all the daily stress that has been accumulating, and just enjoy life. I need to do more of them before winter sets in.
  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 04:16 AM        
Lucky MF...........

Damn, yer evening was much more enjoyable than mine. I spent 3 hours sitting on a freakin' wooden bench (1940s church style) that was about as comfortable as a goddamned slab o' concrete. Why???? It was so I could watch all those entertaining videos from the mid 80's that told you to be a "Defensive Driver". It was torture like I've never endured. I asked the instructor if I could pay another $50 and leave. He smiled and said that it wasn't an option. All was not lost though, there were a few things that made the ordeal a little less horrifying.

I was in quite a festive mood when I arrived at the court house. Paranoid like a MF. I ran into a guy I used to work with that I hadn't seen in 5 or 6 years. We had a good chat before the class. But the highlight for me was these two mexican dudes that came. I'm talkin' these MFs just climbed up outta the river. Never heard the first english word from either one of 'em. They were so stoned it even made me look like an altar boy. I clued in on it and started fucking with these 2 guys during the films and they lost it more than once. I'm talking uncontrolable laughing mexicans. Even the instructor laughed at them. As a whole though, driving school SUCKED!!!!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm thankful I didn't receive any hefty fines, or points on my driving record.

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted August 01, 2003 04:20 AM        
After reading your post Rick, I would have to say "I WIN!"
  Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 04:30 AM        
AGREED

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted August 01, 2003 07:27 AM        
Dam Otis, that is a great idea, Kelly and I use to take a midnight ride with some friends. We would usually start out here, got get Danny and Sherry, then head out to the Island, go up to our favorite bar and listen to the band, have a beer, some Buffalo Shrimp, and then head home...Its so much nicer to ride at night here because of the heat. Might have to call Danny and see what he and the wife are doing this weekend. Thanks for the idea bro.....JIm

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted August 01, 2003 07:45 AM        Edited By: Otis on 1 Aug 2003 08:49
You bet Jim, while I don't really ride on two lane roads at night cause my night vision SUCKS I love just hitting the e-way away from the city and cruising. One of the best rides I had was when my wife went down to Cincinnati to visit her parents and I decided to go to but only cause I wanted to ride the four hours. I then decided to make it a night ride. I left my house at midnight and rode for four hours in the middle of the night. It was a night like last night too. Perfect temp and no traffic, except for a few truckers. It was awesome.
  Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted August 01, 2003 03:37 PM        
the only thing I hate about night riding around here are the dam deer, I dont care to hit another one on a bike. But you cant beat the serenity.

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted August 01, 2003 03:38 PM        
I bet the Cherohola would be a blast to ride in the evening....hmmmm just got me an idea....

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 04:34 PM        
quote:
I bet the Cherohola would be a blast to ride in the evening....hmmmm just got me an idea....

You boys go right ahead. It doesn't take much to over run your headlight at night and at the speeds for fun on Cherahola....Shit, I'm not in for that.

From Ninjamoan12hrs
quote:
got yer pussy right here Lubey boy...........pussy on a stick that is.

Carrying around that pocket pussey again? Just couldn't stand the thought of leavin' Barts ass??

Game on!

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 05:45 PM        
Hey Jon........

Don't you have some lawn work to do or something?!?!?!?!?

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 10:41 PM        
Fuck a bunch of night riding! No visibility sucks. I ride slow at night.

John wright- you gonna do any more burnouts in your truck across the sheriffs lawn at DG-6?

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted August 01, 2003 10:42 PM        
quote by Dirt bike dan-Wish I was here right now.

Look- it's Dil and Do!

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted August 02, 2003 04:18 PM        
Oh, SHEEETT!!!

Yeah, I got yead work to do....this year I'm gonna take a spray bottle of roundup and outline in his front yard:

"Barto takes one to the jaw"

"Fook da police"

"For your dick sucked, Email "Barto@backseatblowjobs.com"

....maybe I can think of some other on the drive down...

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted August 02, 2003 04:19 PM        
45 days left, fellas!
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 4 pages long: 1  2  3  4     Next» ]     Next Thread >
Quick Reply:

Email Notification: Send all replies to your email address.
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: Gettin\' pretty stoked about the September Gap Event... NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.46014785766602 seconds processing time