HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: DGVII Dates Finalized !!!!!! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
as a Deal's Gap tour guide.
posted March 25, 2004 07:26 AM        
DGVII Dates Finalized !!!!!!

Ok,
After much debating, a trillion (yes trillion) emails and a few phone conversations, it appears that the original dates should stand. May 16-23, these are the dates that were established back in January and I feel like this is the right thing to do. Hopefully all parties involved understand. We have posted a few threads asking for input, which we got, but it was still a clusterfuck IMHO. It is go time and we had to finalize the dates due to scheduling time off from work, making lodging arrangements etc. Once again, I hope everyone understands.

I will be arriving in Townsend on the 16th and leaving out the morning of the 21st. Unless anything changes Big Mike, Chris, and Harry will be staying the same dates. I'm ready NOW!!!!!

What we're dealin' with here is a complete lack of respect for the law.

Sheriff Buford T. Justice of TEXAS

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted March 25, 2004 07:42 AM        
I'm in, the check for the cabin is in the mail to you Rick.

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 07:57 AM        
GAME ON!!!!

I'm stoked now brother. FYI, Lil' Red will be wearing fresh Supercorsas for the Gap trip. Granted, they'll probably vaporize in a couple days if I don't exerise some throttle control, (HEY, it could happen) but it will be fun!!!!

With all that has happened, who plans on attending???

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 07:59 AM        
and BTW.....

This trip won't be the same without my bedtime blowjob from Bart. I guess Harriet will have to take up the slack!!! LOL!!!!

Ignore this member   
busakillerzx12r

Expert Class
posted March 25, 2004 09:34 AM        
Where is this event taking place...fill a new guy in...LOL

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 10:37 AM        
It's taking place in the Deal's Gap area. Are you familiar with Deal's Gap on the East Tennessee/Western North Carolina border??? We are staying in a small town close to the gap, Townsend. Are you interested in attending?

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
living life, and loving it.
posted March 25, 2004 02:36 PM        
ok this is set in stone right....I am gonna see if I can jockey vacation days around and make this work.....

Hey Sean, the DG event is an organized ride of Deals Gap tailofthedragon.com by members of this board. We ride Deals Gap (US Hwy 129) and the surrounding area....we ride roads like the Cherohola Skyway, which is a perfect road for the ZX12R's and roads like the Blue Grass Parkway, adn the Foothills Parkway.

We usually stay in Henderson TN, and stay in cabins that they have there. There are hotels there and camping if you so choose. I made the last DG event and let me tell you I am hooked...We had a blast up there....If you do a search of this forum you will get all kinds of threads and pics of the past events....If you can make it, I suggest that you do....its some of the most fun you can have on 2 wheels, and some of the greatest guys around.....Oh and you will hear some of the biggest shit talking there is to be had.....lol

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted March 25, 2004 02:37 PM        
Correction, Townsend TN, not henderson...my bad.....

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 03:02 PM        
quote:
ok this is set in stone right

Yep, it's a go.

What do you mean "shit talking"???

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 03:17 PM        
I suggest we forego the "ashville to the foothills" TT (this is where we say we're going to take it easy then "race" to the foothills)! We've been lucky too long and I don't want to see what the inside of a N. carolina jail cell looks like!

Who else thinks they might make it? You will have a great time! I have every time I've been.

Here's Ninja man on more power than he can handle! (actually barts ruckus)

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 03:18 PM        
Here's LUCKY!

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways- Body thoroughly used up, totally worn out...Screaming "WOO HOO, What a Ride !!!"

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 03:20 PM        
Red on the head!

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 03:21 PM        
12's at the store

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 03:23 PM        
Otis ridin the gap (?)

Ignore this member   
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 03:24 PM        
12's on the Cherahala skyway

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted March 25, 2004 03:58 PM        Edited By: Hells Dark Lord on 25 Mar 2004 16:01
great pics Harry....

A few 12's on the overlook...Lto R...Norm?,Lucky,Roger,Otis, Jon,Rob?, Redelk, Harry, Rick, Bart, and HDL...missing form the pic is Gene....

Rick and his wife, Bart and his soon to be wife, Jon, Otis, Lucky and Melissa, chillin out after a good day of riding.....

I am going to try to give Gene a call and see if he wants to ride DGVII with us...will let you all know.....

Ignore this member   
Ninjaman12R

Needs a job
posted March 25, 2004 09:09 PM        
Pics

Those pics kinda put it all in perspective eh fellas? I'll add a few for thought.......

Deatbeat bastards on the BRP....

At the overlook....

A nice group of clean cut gentlemen.

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted March 26, 2004 02:39 AM        
dam Rick, you have to love that background shot of that last pic you posted, that rocks......man I am frakin jonesing to get back up there in the mountains........

And just so everyone on the board knows, this is open to everyone on the board....all you have to do it make your reservations and BE THERE.....

Ignore this member   
slug

Pro
Out in search of my mind...
posted March 26, 2004 04:19 AM        
sweeeet

i'llbe upt here staying at cabins ron & nancy rent, 2-11 of may

the following weekend if i can manage to be off work i'll try to ride out and kick some serious zx12r booty

;P

man it's been a year and a half since schedules matched up...

anyway catchyou folksl ater, this weekend will do a scouting run at the dragon for 'research' purposes..yeh..that's it...research

Ignore this member    Click here to send Slug an ICQ message. Click here to add 1734970 to your ICQ list. Click here to visit Slug's homepage. Click here to send Slug an AIM message. 
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted March 26, 2004 04:30 AM        
Hope to see you slug.

Ignore this member   
Hells Dark Lord

Needs a life
posted March 26, 2004 08:11 AM        
any word from Rob and Norm if they are gonna make it up or not?

Ignore this member   
Otis

Needs a job
Captain Kickstand
posted March 26, 2004 08:47 AM        
Not sure, they're big boys, they'll chime in and let us know if they're coming. So what days will you be there Jim?

Ignore this member   
jonwright

Needs a job
posted March 26, 2004 09:30 AM        
Far as I know I'll be in.....I may have to work my little 600 to keep up with you guys...
  Ignore this member   
frEEk

Administrator
ummm... yeah
posted March 26, 2004 09:44 AM        
quote:
Here's Ninja man on more power than he can handle! (actually barts ruckus)

is _that_ what he's callin it these days eh?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit frEEk's homepage. 
harryzx-12

Needs a job
posted March 26, 2004 10:38 AM        

Quote by freek-is _that_ what he's callin it these days eh?

Did someone hear a muffling sound coming from my underwear? Oh it's just freek!

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 14 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  -  10>  -  14   Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > DEALS GAP BIKELAND RALLIES > Thread: DGVII Dates Finalized !!!!!! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.26229000091553 seconds processing time