Honda VFR1200F / VFR 1200 F / VFR1200
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VFR1200.com > Thread: VFR 1200 188 HP NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
INTIMIDA2OR

Needs a life
RED rider!
posted August 31, 2010 07:04 AM        
quote:
Go back to work at your bruncle dealer you fucking idiot and shut up.

My VFR1200F is the nicest bike I ever sat my ass on, I love it.
You don't own a VFR1200F so until you do, keep your ignorant mouth shut.
Asshole!

Yeah you tell him Ray

*Lee*

Ignore this member   
motostar621

Parking Attendant
posted August 31, 2010 08:44 AM        
Actually I should of stated that the whole sportsbike world everyone has a big swinging dick...I do have a life and I take my job very seriously...When someone say that stock hp on a vfr 1200 is 188 he needs to be informed and when a guy blast that rwhp is 150 hp or low he is out of his mind...I will agree on this that the vfr is a good bike, I dont personally like it becasue of the dual clutch and the triptronic shifting...DOnt do that too a bike...the manual shift is the only way to go...Also I am honest if a bike is crap or if it is good I will state whether or not it is...the vfr 1200 not that nice, vfr 800 very nice...Actaully hondas cbr 1000rr and the zx-10r are the nicest bikes and I dont like sportsbikes no more...But i do know a good bike from bad

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted August 31, 2010 08:50 AM        

144 hp. Respectable for it's intended purpose.

Shane

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted August 31, 2010 09:10 AM        Edited By: dubious on 31 Aug 2010 23:11

I wonder how they all stack up with a decent pipe?

Ignore this member   
Phantom13

Zone Head
posted August 31, 2010 10:20 AM        
quote:
Ok for starters the true hp is 173 hp, 2nd the true dyno tuned hp is 162 RWHP. Now back to the guy ranting that it will be a 150hp or less...Seriously dude what the fuck, get a job and a life... I work for the midwests largest Honda dealership and There is not a hole lot I dont know about bikes...THe vfr is a horrible bike and the 800 would walk circles around the new 1200...Point in fact we have done it...I dont want a mercedes luxury sportbike, I want a bike thats super smooth and amazing which is the vfr 800...Anyone got anything to say by all means start blasting

Wild guess.... you own a VFR800 and have an inferiority complex because honda put out a bigger, better, faster, stronger, and vastly more technologically advanced VFR that you can't afford to purchase?

Hey guys, I don't play darts... is this good?

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Phantom13's homepage. 
Phantom13

Zone Head
posted August 31, 2010 10:24 AM        
quote:

Shane

OWNED!!! haha.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Phantom13's homepage. 
INTIMIDA2OR

Needs a life
RED rider!
posted August 31, 2010 10:33 AM        
quote:
quote:
Ok for starters the true hp is 173 hp, 2nd the true dyno tuned hp is 162 RWHP. Now back to the guy ranting that it will be a 150hp or less...Seriously dude what the fuck, get a job and a life... I work for the midwests largest Honda dealership and There is not a hole lot I dont know about bikes...THe vfr is a horrible bike and the 800 would walk circles around the new 1200...Point in fact we have done it...I dont want a mercedes luxury sportbike, I want a bike thats super smooth and amazing which is the vfr 800...Anyone got anything to say by all means start blasting

Wild guess.... you own a VFR800 and have an inferiority complex because honda put out a bigger, better, faster, stronger, and vastly more technologically advanced VFR that you can't afford to purchase?

Hey guys, I don't play darts... is this good?

Bullseye.
BWAhahahaha!

*Lee*

Ignore this member   
LAB3

Needs a job
posted August 31, 2010 12:16 PM        Edited By: LAB3 on 1 Sep 2010 02:18
quote:

Shane

Suprised the VFR has more top end HP then the Connie 14. The Kaw spanks it until then.

Ignore this member   
Hellmutt

Needs a job
posted August 31, 2010 09:40 PM        
quote:
Actually I should of stated that the whole sportsbike world everyone has a big swinging dick...I do have a life and I take my job very seriously...When someone say that stock hp on a vfr 1200 is 188 he needs to be informed and when a guy blast that rwhp is 150 hp or low he is out of his mind...I will agree on this that the vfr is a good bike, I dont personally like it becasue of the dual clutch and the triptronic shifting...DOnt do that too a bike...the manual shift is the only way to go...Also I am honest if a bike is crap or if it is good I will state whether or not it is...the vfr 1200 not that nice, vfr 800 very nice...Actaully hondas cbr 1000rr and the zx-10r are the nicest bikes and I dont like sportsbikes no more...But i do know a good bike from bad

BUT, the VFR800 has been here for some time now and the 1200 has not........give Honda a chance to refine this new ride before you hate it completely.
Personally, I think the VFR1200 should've been a VFR1600 V-4.........but they're not competing at that level anymore I guess -- hopefully Honda will come back with another juicy hypersportbike that the public won't be able to live without..........for now, still waiting

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Hellmutt's homepage. 
MJ

Zone Head
posted September 01, 2010 08:00 PM        
Wow...the Connie 14 kinda limp dicks out in the peak pony department....damn. What happened to all that ZX14 dna anyway?? The 14 has tons of low end torque and still has tons of peak ponies as well. I guess that variable valve train on the Connie is a bit of a hp killer......to say the least.
  Ignore this member   
rich s

Must be the saddle bags...
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 2 pages long: 1  2   ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VFR1200.com > Thread: VFR 1200 188 HP NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.48316192626953 seconds processing time