2009 VMAX YAMAHA
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: 9.97 @ 142mph '09 Vmax suck on that! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
Shane661

Needs a life
posted March 08, 2009 04:53 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 9 Mar 2009 00:58
quote:
Fact is the '09 VMax will run 9.97 @ 142mph stock unstrapped and not lowered. We don't want to hear what you can do. Bring your punk ass stock unstrapped not lowered ZX14's to Atco, on a bike night you pick. And you will get a race, and you will lose. If you win you can stay and talk all the shit all you want with respect. If you lose get your punk ass off the property as soon as you come up the return road. This is an invitation to all you Bikeland Haters.

I will rush to put my bike back to stock so it can be nearly as slow as a Vmax with a race ecu...

The Vmax ran 9.97 with an $800 "race" ecu...but the 14 can't have a $10 strap and set of lowering links? Give me a break....

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted March 09, 2009 04:59 PM        
get some Vmax peeps to show up at the strip... post some pix with your timeslips and Bikeland will give the fastest Vmax this jacket... (seriously!)

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/products/modelapscitemdetail/1/14/22/0/0/2/1/8209/0/0/detail.aspx

Ignore this member    Click here to visit fish_antlers's homepage. 
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 12, 2009 01:37 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What happened is you still ran slower than my 09 zx14 with nothing but a strap and lowered ... To bad nice try ... 66+ inches long with a Race ECU 9.97 .. Thats long way from 9.60s of a stock wheel base zx14 ..
Smokin you went from saying the Max couldn't run 9's to it can't run a better 9 than yours. You're an asshole and nothing is going to change that. So here's something for you and the rest of the asshole ZX14 bitches.
Go back and read what i said on StarVmax and Bikeland .... I said with a pro light weight rider i think it will go a high 9s or at least it should go high 9s .... You didn't do that 9.97 Stock did you ?? ... I'll Bet money you had the air filter removed also .... Nice try Tubomark ...
Stock faggot, Stock means no power adders. That's beside the point girly boy, the argument was. That a Vmax would not run 9's period!!!!!! Nowwwww you want to act like the bitch you are and change what you said. Bring your bitch ass and any other bitch friends with you and you can slam your bikes and still get your ass kicked. Put up or shut up!!!!!
OH my i didn't know a strap and lowering links added HP ... I Can't wait tell tell everybody that one ...lol... ( Fact ) Your Vmax does have a race ECU and that does add HP ... Just look at the dyno chart posted on your lame StarVmax site ... So you HAVE a power adder and i Don't ... Nice try Mark ...
Hey Dork Boy. The ECU is not a power adder. It simply does away with the mph restriction. That's all Dork. Also lowering straps allow you to launch harder without the tendency to wheelie. It also is not a power adder. You are the stupidist asshole on any forum i have ever visited!!! You are so fucked up it should be painful. Good God you're a stupid fuck

Ignore this member   
Bently

Needs a life
2012 14r In Blue and no Mods!
posted March 14, 2009 07:02 PM        
What's the stock ecu shut of at 137? if so you could have not went a 9 without it. don't take me wrong as a 9.97 for the max is awsome and I see 9.80's out of this bike with a better 60ft..
  Ignore this member   
Silver08

Expert Class
posted March 15, 2009 02:01 PM        
I think the new vmax is pretty cool and a hell of a lot faster than i thought it would be, but all this "take that zx14 bitches" is really annoying. Are you speaking to members personally or in general?

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted March 16, 2009 05:01 AM        
quote:
I think the new vmax is pretty cool and a hell of a lot faster than i thought it would be, but all this "take that zx14 bitches" is really annoying. Are you speaking to members personally or in general?

I dont find it inconceivable that a Vmax could beat a 14 in a drag race.

Silver08

Expert Class
posted March 16, 2009 02:58 PM        
what does that have to do with people acting like assholes for no reason, unless i am missing something.

I could care less who beats who, too many variables to consider.

Ignore this member   
fish_antlers

Administrator
The Truth is Out There
posted March 16, 2009 07:02 PM        
who's being an asshole?

Silver08

Expert Class
posted March 17, 2009 11:27 AM        
nevermind, looks like something going on between certain members.

I will gladly race any new vmax motor to motor, or "run what ya brung" for the fun of it. I think its a cool motorcycle regardless

Ignore this member   
Silver08

Expert Class
posted March 17, 2009 11:37 AM        
turbomark, lets see some more pics of the Max instead of your ass, lol

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted March 17, 2009 12:52 PM        Edited By: Shane661 on 17 Mar 2009 20:53
This bike will go 9.80's or better...
  Ignore this member   
Silver08

Expert Class
posted March 17, 2009 01:19 PM        
how hard can you launch the new V? I bet a sticky tire would make a big diff. throw a MCR2 on it and try to keep it on the ground

Ignore this member   
SteddyTeddy

Pro
posted March 19, 2009 01:53 PM        
With a listed weight of 683lbs I think it's going to take a lot to see a good 60' from the new Max. Best I've seen anyone post up so far was in the 1.7's.
  Ignore this member   
worm~hole

Needs a life
Miles to go before I sleep....
posted March 22, 2009 01:02 PM        
...PINKS ALL OUT!!!!!!.....

-George Orwell

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted March 28, 2009 10:07 PM        
Well, so far turboturd is the only fuck I see offering his ass to the world...

he can call us all fags, but he is the one who obviously wants the weiner... what a fuck stick

Ignore this member   
dubious

Needs a life
Needs more time to ride!
posted March 28, 2009 10:10 PM        
quote:

he is speaking to anyone willing to stick it in his ass...

see the pic... ist an open invitation...
he's a drag queen alright... King of the Brown stars

Ignore this member   
davej

Expert Class
posted April 14, 2009 08:43 PM        Edited By: davej on 15 Apr 2009 05:12
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
What happened is you still ran slower than my 09 zx14 with nothing but a strap and lowered ... To bad nice try ... 66+ inches long with a Race ECU 9.97 .. Thats long way from 9.60s of a stock wheel base zx14 ..
Smokin you went from saying the Max couldn't run 9's to it can't run a better 9 than yours. You're an asshole and nothing is going to change that. So here's something for you and the rest of the asshole ZX14 bitches.
Go back and read what i said on StarVmax and Bikeland .... I said with a pro light weight rider i think it will go a high 9s or at least it should go high 9s .... You didn't do that 9.97 Stock did you ?? ... I'll Bet money you had the air filter removed also .... Nice try Tubomark ...
Stock faggot, Stock means no power adders. That's beside the point girly boy, the argument was. That a Vmax would not run 9's period!!!!!! Nowwwww you want to act like the bitch you are and change what you said. Bring your bitch ass and any other bitch friends with you and you can slam your bikes and still get your ass kicked. Put up or shut up!!!!!
OH my i didn't know a strap and lowering links added HP ... I Can't wait tell tell everybody that one ...lol... ( Fact ) Your Vmax does have a race ECU and that does add HP ... Just look at the dyno chart posted on your lame StarVmax site ... So you HAVE a power adder and i Don't ... Nice try Mark ...
Dude, I don't what part of the country you come from but in San Francisco, you'd be loved. I work with dog rescue teams and a bitch is the most noble animal on earth. She would chew Godzilla's toes off to protect her young. Dude, go to Canadian Whiskey instead of Jack Daniel's. And trade the V-Max in for a Harley where that sort of behavior is acceptable. Your em bare assing V-Max riders who are generally pretty cool people.

Ignore this member   
epd345

Pro
posted July 17, 2009 05:13 PM        
In the picture it looks like you just got done taking a huge whale turd.........oh its a V-Max.......

Ignore this member   
zx12dak

Expert Class
posted July 17, 2009 07:11 PM        
My buddy has an 09 and I rode it. Nice bike but my zx12 beats it anywhere on the street. We raced like 10 times. He said it ran even with a CBR954...... Big whoopee!!!
  Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted September 05, 2009 09:22 AM        Edited By: smokinZX14 on 5 Sep 2009 17:24
This to the StarVmax guys ... I know you are reading this thread because it's linked linked to one of your posts on StarVmax . ...

First off all the Vmax Vs zx14 has been settled , all you have to do is read your very own website to see the proof ... Remember Bad_Maxs posts about his drag strip testing and PeeWee Gleason big day with with Tims Vmax ?
If you think you can beat a zx14 you better ask Bob ( Bad_Max) about that first ... The very day i raced Bobs Vmax and ran a 10.14 i also ran my stock wheel base 09 zx14 and ran 9.30s all day... My zx14 had a pipe with NO P/C, No tune , stock gears , air filter in place ...It was lowered and had a front end strap ....So yes the 09 zx14 was modded more than Bobs Vmax that had only the air filter removed and a shorter sticky tire .. Tims Vmax on the other hand had way more mods than my zx14 , including a M/T drag slick and had PeeWee riding .. The 9.51 that PeeWee ran is still slower than my lightly modded stock wheel base zx14 ...
After Bobs got a X pipe and tune, speed limiter removed i ran Bobs bike again and ran a few 9.80s passes ... PeeWee took bobs bike and ran a 9.75 , PeeWee weighing 30 pounds less than me at the time ....Still 9.75 is not close to a 9.30 .. I also rode Tims bike one time , it was an easy pass ( Just ask Tim ) and ran a 9.75 .. That day i also had my 06 zx14 piped and tuned setting at 62 Inch wheel base and ran 8.80s and 8.90s ..

So as you can see same day same rider on both bikes the Vmax lost .. Even with a drag slick the Vmax could only muster 1.60 60 foot times ....Oddly Bobs bike with the street tire 60 footed better than tims bike with the drag slick .. I ran a 1.57 60 footer on Bobs bike with a street tire and as fas as i know Nobody has had a faster 60 time on a Vmax ...My 09 zx14 stock wheel base runs 1.50 to 1.51 60 foot times .. So you can see by the 60 times the Vmax is never in front of a zx14 ..

Imfastoo and his Buddy Turbomark came here and started all this crap and unlike StarVmax Bikeland doesn't band people , so you are welcome to come here and trash talk all you want ...
Qtip , Bwinston and skullmax you guys are writting checks your ass can't cash, Just ask Bob ..

Now that all this crap has been settled Please join Bikeland and post about your Vmax Mods , racing or anything else you would like ..You see most of us Bikeland guys have more than one bike ..Many bikeland members would like to have a Vmax ( me included ) Many members including myself have owned a Gen 1 Vmax and still have a soft spot for the Vmax..
Having made many passes down the track on a Vmax I feel i know the bike very well ... It's one hell of a cool hot rod .. I look forward to seeing it going faster as the Mods improve ..

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted September 05, 2009 09:32 AM        
Qtip call me when your Vmax can pull this off ... 5.65 @ 125.99 in the 1/8 mile ...

Ignore this member   
Bad_Max

Novice Class
posted September 05, 2009 02:07 PM        Edited By: Bad_Max on 5 Sep 2009 22:19
quote:
This to the StarVmax guys ... I know you are reading this thread because it's linked linked to one of your posts on StarVmax . ...

First off all the Vmax Vs zx14 has been settled , all you have to do is read your very own website to see the proof ... Remember Bad_Maxs posts about his drag strip testing and PeeWee Gleason big day with with Tims Vmax ?
If you think you can beat a zx14 you better ask Bob ( Bad_Max) about that first ... The very day i raced Bobs Vmax and ran a 10.14 i also ran my stock wheel base 09 zx14 and ran 9.30s all day... My zx14 had a pipe with NO P/C, No tune , stock gears , air filter in place ...It was lowered and had a front end strap ....So yes the 09 zx14 was modded more than Bobs Vmax that had only the air filter removed and a shorter sticky tire .. Tims Vmax on the other hand had way more mods than my zx14 , including a M/T drag slick and had PeeWee riding .. The 9.51 that PeeWee ran is still slower than my lightly modded stock wheel base zx14 ...
After Bobs got a X pipe and tune, speed limiter removed i ran Bobs bike again and ran a few 9.80s passes ... PeeWee took bobs bike and ran a 9.75 , PeeWee weighing 30 pounds less than me at the time ....Still 9.75 is not close to a 9.30 .. I also rode Tims bike one time , it was an easy pass ( Just ask Tim ) and ran a 9.75 .. That day i also had my 06 zx14 piped and tuned setting at 62 Inch wheel base and ran 8.80s and 8.90s ..

So as you can see same day same rider on both bikes the Vmax lost .. Even with a drag slick the Vmax could only muster 1.60 60 foot times ....Oddly Bobs bike with the street tire 60 footed better than tims bike with the drag slick .. I ran a 1.57 60 footer on Bobs bike with a street tire and as fas as i know Nobody has had a faster 60 time on a Vmax ...My 09 zx14 stock wheel base runs 1.50 to 1.51 60 foot times .. So you can see by the 60 times the Vmax is never in front of a zx14 ..

Imfastoo and his Buddy Turbomark came here and started all this crap and unlike StarVmax Bikeland doesn't band people , so you are welcome to come here and trash talk all you want ...
Qtip , Bwinston and skullmax you guys are writting checks your ass can't cash, Just ask Bob ..

Now that all this crap has been settled Please join Bikeland and post about your Vmax Mods , racing or anything else you would like ..You see most of us Bikeland guys have more than one bike ..Many bikeland members would like to have a Vmax ( me included ) Many members including myself have owned a Gen 1 Vmax and still have a soft spot for the Vmax..
Having made many passes down the track on a Vmax I feel i know the bike very well ... It's one hell of a cool hot rod .. I look forward to seeing it going faster as the Mods improve ..

Hey Lee, what's happening? Same ole shit I see..lol..

You're dead on in what you wrote (except it was 9.74 Peewee ran on mine) and the Vmax is a lot heavier than a 14 for sure, and thus will always be relegated to who's riding it & how well. The Vmax makes more horsepower & torque (stock) than a 14, but that's not all of the equation when racing now, is it? Nice to see you keeping your cool when all the smack talkers start their crap. You're still my guy when it comes to piloting the Max. We need to do it again since I got the double disc clutch mod. You can speed shift to your hearts content now and it won't slip The bike runs even better now than it did that night, & would be fun to get some more 9 second passes. Thanks for being who you are. Lee. You're a big help to this site and to racers in general. Don't let em get to you. We know the truth.. I've beaten Busa & B-kings, but the 14 is the terror of the strip. Just don't blow a hole shot or miss a gear, cause the big V4 is no joke Call me when you're headed back to Bradenton please. You can trash the Max all you want

Ignore this member   
smokinZX14

Needs a life
posted September 05, 2009 05:55 PM        
quote:
quote:

Hey Lee, what's happening? Same ole shit I see..lol..

You're dead on in what you wrote (except it was 9.74 Peewee ran on mine) and the Vmax is a lot heavier than a 14 for sure, and thus will always be relegated to who's riding it & how well. The Vmax makes more horsepower & torque (stock) than a 14, but that's not all of the equation when racing now, is it? Nice to see you keeping your cool when all the smack talkers start their crap. You're still my guy when it comes to piloting the Max. We need to do it again since I got the double disc clutch mod. You can speed shift to your hearts content now and it won't slip The bike runs even better now than it did that night, & would be fun to get some more 9 second passes. Thanks for being who you are. Lee. You're a big help to this site and to racers in general. Don't let em get to you. We know the truth.. I've beaten Busa & B-kings, but the 14 is the terror of the strip. Just don't blow a hole shot or miss a gear, cause the big V4 is no joke Call me when you're headed back to Bradenton please. You can trash the Max all you want
Hey Bob how you doing ? I haven't see you around lately ...We are going back down to BMP as soon as the temps drop a bit ..It's just been to hot to enjoy... We have been having weekly rain outs at SunShine speedway as you mostlikely allready know seeing that QSL is right down the street .. I'd love to make a few passes on your Vmax with the new clutch set up ...I hated not getting the very best out of your bike the last time we raced .. I'm sure the double clutch spring will be a big help in MPH and ETs .. I'll drop you a line the next time we head to BMP ....

Smokin ..

Ignore this member   
Bad_Max

Novice Class
posted September 05, 2009 07:35 PM        Edited By: Bad_Max on 6 Sep 2009 03:56
Cool, sounds like a plan! You can't believe the dif that clutch mod made. I fan that lever now and chirp rubber thru 4th My big ass did snap a drive shaft awhile back tho, catching 2nd really hard with a taller Avon Venom tire. Bike pulls wicked hard now! Had the throttle bodies synch'd too and that made a difference. It is what it is, a lead sled..lol.. but a LOT of fun and a street sleeper for sure. Count me in for BMP, I wanna see if my big ass can get into mid to low 10's Check out the new Scorpions too. I grab'd these after you said they would work well & they sure do!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And a little taste of what they sound like. You won't hear clutch slip now! Listen for that Avon to chirp too

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted September 06, 2009 03:43 PM        
What kind of camera is that, Bob?

Shane

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 3 pages long: 1  2  3     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: 9.97 @ 142mph \'09 Vmax suck on that! NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2023 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.22319221496582 seconds processing time