2009 VMAX YAMAHA
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: Just rode new V Max NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 01:41 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
How come there's no race ECU for the 14?

Becase only 1 out of 500 owners can ride it wide open even when stock anyway...........it is a monster from the start.

That wasn't a serious question
Try to tell that to our buddy Mark though
Yea I know youwere just kidding right??

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted March 04, 2009 01:43 PM        
Back on topic (I think)....when is someone going to push one of these Vmaxes into the 9's?
  Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 01:48 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
Ok you know old saying, It's better to keep you mouth shut and have people wonder than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You are a Moron!!! Ok now to answer your uninformed question. There are no restrictions built into the ZX14 ECU you magazine reading internet dork. The reason the new Max has an optional ECU, is to replace the stock one. The stock ECU for the new Max has a mph restrictor programmed into it that limits mph to 138. If you ever, and you won't because you don't ride, run across a new Vmax with the new ECU and the rev limiter raised while riding your street prepped slammed, I'll be damned ZX14. Turn around and run for you life and your reputation!!!!

Actually your a dork too. The ZX-14 also has a top speed limiter just like the new Vmax. It is set higher than the one on the Vmax - but - it is still there.
No you are the dork sucker. The ZX14 is limited to 186mph so without the limiter it won't go any faster ass bag. Don't change the subject. The fact is the new VMax will kick your ass stock for stock equal riders light to light.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 01:50 PM        Edited By: turbomark on 4 Mar 2009 21:52
quote:
quote:
quote:
Just read a write up in MCN (UK), they took a V-Max and a Hayabusa to Santa Pod Raceway. The V-max did 10.7sec and the 'Busa 10.16sec through the quarter. Conditions were cold with damp air.

They also mentioned the Vmax was lighting up the tire in 3rd gear. They also said if the conditions were right it would of easily done low 10's.

Then the Busa would have done 9s....different bikes in different leagues. The V-max is cool and fast for what it is, but it's no competition for the 14 or Busa. Throw in rider ability and weight you may have some good races between the bikes. I've always liked the V-max, and for a comfortable bike with an upright seating position it's damn impressive.

A stock Busa won't turn 9's in the quarter under any conditions, shit for brains. Prove me wrong. And the Busa is faster than the 14 stock. Suck on that.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 01:56 PM        
quote:
Back on topic (I think)....when is someone going to push one of these Vmaxes into the 9's?
Soon as the weather breaks.

Ignore this member   
Shane661

Needs a life
posted March 04, 2009 01:58 PM        
At Atco?
  Ignore this member   
NoFault

Novice Class
posted March 04, 2009 02:13 PM        
rofl light to light... stock to stock.. rofl.. what are you challenging peeps to a 150' race on a bike you dont even own? Someone give him his meds back.... Old dude seems to be lost..
1999 Yamaha R1 (You are Missed)
1996 ZX7R
1989 Honda Hurricane (Rem those)

Ignore this member   
masszx14

Pro
A mind beside itself!
posted March 04, 2009 04:37 PM        
quote:

On topic with someone off in the head... good luck to you

At least Hub's post are creative and often very entertaining!

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 04:38 PM        
quote:
At Atco?
Yes Shane at Atco. I want to take this time and make one thing clear to the sane and knowledgeable people on here. All the facts and specs on the new VMax is available for all to read right on StarVmax.com! Dyno sheets and what have you are there videos, all kinds of information. The truth is right there man!! Damn the weight, it has 15 more horsepower, than the 14 as they sit on the showroom floor! Wayyyy more potential for more horsepower with simple bolt ons. All we are really trying to convey is if you come up against a Max stock or mod for mod. You got a race on your hands!!!!! For those that are stuck on stupid and continue to bash the weight of the thing, don't even consider that the motor is 300cc give or take a few bigger, than a 14. I don't have any personal interest in the whole argument, I don't even have one. I'm not partial, I have owned every Japanese brand of motorcycle. I like them all, I prefer Kawasaki but don't consider them superior to the others. I'm sitting here arguing with brand loyalist, morons that take the magazine articles as gospel, and some that just weigh in because they feel if they think it is then it must be. Here's a little of my background. I was the Parts Manager/ Warranty processor/ and After Sales Manager for MV Agusta and Husqvarna motorcycles at Cagiva USA all at the same time!!!! Not one after the other, I wore all those hats at the same time!!!!!! And guess who uncrated and stripped them if dealers needed the parts that were not available from the factory. I was the guy the dealers called to solve their problems!!! I also setup web site access so they could do on line purchases and file warranty claims. Oh yea I set up the whole warranty procedure and I rewrote the Warranty policy for MV Agusta motorcycles. Not sure if they are still using my policy or not. Harley owns them now. And that's just a little of my motorcycle background for your ass, and that goes along with my 33 years of riding and owning motorcycles all over 1000cc except my first bike. And I built all of my own modified bikes. I didn't get my education from a fucking magazine!!!! I'll just say that I know how bikes are prepared for magazine articles personally!! Thanks for your time Shane. Fuck you BAWL BAG

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 04:41 PM        Edited By: turbomark on 5 Mar 2009 00:45
quote:
rofl light to light... stock to stock.. rofl.. what are you challenging peeps to a 150' race on a bike you dont even own? Someone give him his meds back.... Old dude seems to be lost..
Bring your bike to Atco. Put up or shut up!! See you are the perfect example of stupid. I'm old yea but then you are young dumb with an asshole full of cum. I'll take the old with meds.

Ignore this member   
masszx14

Pro
A mind beside itself!
posted March 04, 2009 04:54 PM        
quote:
quote:
At Atco?
Yes Shane at Atco. I want to take this time and make one thing clear to the sane and knowledgeable people on here. All the facts and specs on the new VMax is available for all to read right on StarVmax.com! Dyno sheets and what have you are there videos, all kinds of information. The truth is right there man!! Damn the weight, it has 15 more horsepower, than the 14 as they sit on the showroom floor! Wayyyy more potential for more horsepower with simple bolt ons. All we are really trying to convey is if you come up against a Max stock or mod for mod. You got a race on your hands!!!!! For those that are stuck on stupid and continue to bash the weight of the thing, don't even consider that the motor is 300cc give or take a few bigger, than a 14. I don't have any personal interest in the whole argument, I don't even have one. I'm not partial, I have owned every Japanese brand of motorcycle. I like them all, I prefer Kawasaki but don't consider them superior to the others. I'm sitting here arguing with brand loyalist, morons that take the magazine articles as gospel, and some that just weigh in because they feel if they think it is then it must be. Here's a little of my background. I was the Parts Manager/ Warranty processor/ and After Sales Manager for MV Agusta and Husqvarna motorcycles at Cagiva USA all at the same time!!!! Not one after the other, I wore all those hats at the same time!!!!!! And guess who uncrated and stripped them if dealers needed the parts that were not available from the factory. I was the guy the dealers called to solve their problems!!! I also setup web site access so they could do on line purchases and file warranty claims. Oh yea I set up the whole warranty procedure and I rewrote the Warranty policy for MV Agusta motorcycles. Not sure if they are still using my policy or not. Harley owns them now. And that's just a little of my motorcycle background for your ass, and that goes along with my 33 years of riding and owning motorcycles all over 1000cc except my first bike. And I built all of my own modified bikes. I didn't get my education from a fucking magazine!!!! I'll just say that I know how bikes are prepared for magazine articles personally!! Thanks for your time Shane. Fuck you BAWL BAG

And with this background you're willing to race this dude with the 09 Vmax?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYsP4d5Dh04

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 05:01 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
At Atco?

And with this background you're willing to race this dude with the 09 Vmax?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYsP4d5Dh04
Get out of here asshole.

Ignore this member   
slates

Expert Class
posted March 04, 2009 05:35 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Just read a write up in MCN (UK), they took a V-Max and a Hayabusa to Santa Pod Raceway. The V-max did 10.7sec and the 'Busa 10.16sec through the quarter. Conditions were cold with damp air.

They also mentioned the Vmax was lighting up the tire in 3rd gear. They also said if the conditions were right it would of easily done low 10's.

Then the Busa would have done 9s....different bikes in different leagues. The V-max is cool and fast for what it is, but it's no competition for the 14 or Busa. Throw in rider ability and weight you may have some good races between the bikes. I've always liked the V-max, and for a comfortable bike with an upright seating position it's damn impressive.

A stock Busa won't turn 9's in the quarter under any conditions, shit for brains. Prove me wrong. And the Busa is faster than the 14 stock. Suck on that.

Here you go Turboturdburgler...stock, 9 second, stock busa at World Press intro by Aaron Yates, documented by Brock.

Only shit for brains here is you. You must need a job since you're trolling this site with your V-max delusions of grandeur.

Go jerk yourself a soda!

http://www.dragbike.com/dbnews/anmviewer.asp?a=3383&z=18

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 05:54 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here you go Turboturdburgler...stock, 9 second, stock busa at World Press intro by Aaron Yates, documented by Brock.

Only shit for brains here is you. You must need a job since you're trolling this site with your V-max delusions of grandeur.

Go jerk yourself a soda!

You're one of those idiots I mentioned in on of my post. You think magazines are the gospel. I have seen more than once how bikes are prepared for magazine articles with my own eyes. I even took part in it once. It ain't trolling if it's true you enema nozzle. Post a pic of what you're riding as long as it's not someone's cock.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 05:55 PM        
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go jerk yourself a soda!

Hey douche liquid if It ain't stock it's Brock's.

Ignore this member   
Bad in Black

Expert Class
posted March 04, 2009 05:58 PM        Edited By: Bad in Black on 5 Mar 2009 02:00
quote:
quote:
Ok you know old saying, It's better to keep you mouth shut and have people wonder than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. You are a Moron!!! Ok now to answer your uninformed question. There are no restrictions built into the ZX14 ECU you magazine reading internet dork. The reason the new Max has an optional ECU, is to replace the stock one. The stock ECU for the new Max has a mph restrictor programmed into it that limits mph to 138. If you ever, and you won't because you don't ride, run across a new Vmax with the new ECU and the rev limiter raised while riding your street prepped slammed, I'll be damned ZX14. Turn around and run for you life and your reputation!!!!

Keep having your fun on the board shit for brains. The whole world knows (except for you cum breath) that equally modded, with equal riders...the 14, any busa, any liter bike, and any newer 600 will spank the V-PIG the way you spank your red-headed son/nephew/cousin you ignorant inbred pool of genetic trash. Why don't you try taking a bath, brushing your teeth, trying your best not to look like Forrest Gump........and get a life instead of talking non-stop meaningless drivel on here you cops episode reject. And maybe take an english class, and learn some punctuation and reading comprehension. Its getting late and your daddies prolly getting horny...you'd better go lube your ass up and assume the position. Or slather on the chapstick....whatevers in the cards for you tonight lol
By the way you dumbasastump hillbilly fuck....I highly suspect your just IMFUCKEDUPTOO with a diff screen name. Either way both your IQ's together wouldn't add up to the national average. Talk about a waste of sperm lol
I love talking trash...I can do this stuff non-stop. I think I'm gonna have lots of un with you beer breath. It looks like you might stick around longer than your pathetic alter ego IMTOOFUCKEDINTHEHEAD. You ignorant shop punk 8th grade dropouts with shit-ass attitudes, minimal intelligence, lots of anger at the world cause your too stupid to get by, and big foul mouths are alot of fun to mess with. Most folks just ingore you cause they don't want to put out the energy to deal with you're stupididty...........but I actually like provoking the mentally deficient until they get so worked up they start frothing at the mouth...and eventually self-destruct
Now go ahead and pull that 1/2 inch drive out of your ass and respond shitbreath lol
Just try and change the response up some from the last week of your posts mongoloid...you're boring as hell

Ignore this member   
slates

Expert Class
posted March 04, 2009 05:58 PM        
You must not be able to read Turboturd...STOCK 2008 Hayabusa...try reading the full article asshole!

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 06:12 PM        Edited By: turbomark on 5 Mar 2009 02:15
quote:
quote:
quote:

Keep having your fun on the board shit for brains. The whole world knows (except for you cum breath) that equally modded, with equal riders...the 14, any busa, any liter bike, and any newer 600 will spank the V-PIG the way you spank your red-headed son/nephew/cousin you ignorant inbred pool of genetic trash. Why don't you try taking a bath, brushing your teeth, trying your best not to look like Forrest Gump........and get a life instead of talking non-stop meaningless drivel on here you cops episode reject. And maybe take an english class, and learn some punctuation and reading comprehension. Its getting late and your daddies prolly getting horny...you'd better go lube your ass up and assume the position. Or slather on the chapstick....whatevers in the cards for you tonight lol
By the way you dumbasastump hillbilly fuck....I highly suspect your just IMFUCKEDUPTOO with a diff screen name. Either way both your IQ's together wouldn't add up to the national average. Talk about a waste of sperm lol
I love talking trash...I can do this stuff non-stop. I think I'm gonna have lots of un with you beer breath. It looks like you might stick around longer than your pathetic alter ego IMTOOFUCKEDINTHEHEAD. You ignorant shop punk 8th grade dropouts with shit-ass attitudes, minimal intelligence, lots of anger at the world cause your too stupid to get by, and big foul mouths are alot of fun to mess with. Most folks just ingore you cause they don't want to put out the energy to deal with you're stupididty...........but I actually like provoking the mentally deficient until they get so worked up they start frothing at the mouth...and eventually self-destruct
Now go ahead and pull that 1/2 inch drive out of your ass and respond shitbreath lol
Just try and change the response up some from the last week of your posts mongoloid...you're boring as hell
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Man you are angry and ignorant. I just hope that bitch doesn't take another shit like you. God Damn . Easy take a shit or something. Nigga' Please you don't even have a motorcycle.

Ignore this member   
Bad in Black

Expert Class
posted March 04, 2009 06:13 PM        
Old Turbo-Turd doesn't read to fast I don't think. He's lucky to be able to spit the same old shit out on the keyboard...let alone comprehend anyhting new or marginally more complex than the usual 4 letter library he uses to communicate with the rest of his inbred family. I'm sure grunts and groans encompass the majority of his communincation skills, when he's not taking up all of his wasted time trying to punch out pathetic responses on his keyboard. The facts are everywhere that the V-Pig, mod for mod, will get whipped by any new sportbike from 600cc's on up. But he has no life so he'd rather just beat his meat as he hammers on the keyboard, trying to use his limited vocabulary to strike out at the world, because he wasn't born able to keep up with everybody else lol He's very, very pathetic......but the poor hillbilly halfbreed isn't smart enough to understand that he's making it worse for himself with his posts. But he IS going to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fun to screw with
  Ignore this member   
Bad in Black

Expert Class
posted March 04, 2009 06:17 PM        
BTW WasteofMark, you'd better be sure and respond to EVERY post I've put up about you, just like you've responded to everybody elses. And make it a worthwhile response.............not a few pathetic 4 letter words then you move on to hump somebody elses leg Forrest. If you want an online battle you'd better have some ammunition............cause I'm gonna ride you online like you ride you're crack whore momma after a few beers
  Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 06:18 PM        
quote:
Old Turbo-Turd doesn't read to fast I don't think. He's lucky to be able to spit the same old shit out on the keyboard...let alone comprehend anyhting new or marginally more complex than the usual 4 letter library he uses to communicate with the rest of his inbred family. I'm sure grunts and groans encompass the majority of his communincation skills, when he's not taking up all of his wasted time trying to punch out pathetic responses on his keyboard. The facts are everywhere that the V-Pig, mod for mod, will get whipped by any new sportbike from 600cc's on up. But he has no life so he'd rather just beat his meat as he hammers on the keyboard, trying to use his limited vocabulary to strike out at the world, because he wasn't born able to keep up with everybody else lol He's very, very pathetic......but the poor hillbilly halfbreed isn't smart enough to understand that he's making it worse for himself with his posts. But he IS going to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fun to screw with
It's nice to have a high class even tempered educated individual like yourself to join in on the trolling. Damn I hooked a live one. What kind of pogo stick do you ride Professor?

Ignore this member   
Bad in Black

Expert Class
posted March 04, 2009 06:21 PM        
BTW face it MarkedforStupidity....the new V-pig is a huge let down, alot like you were when you first entered school and the teachers had to break the news to your parents that you were borderline Downs Syndrome lol
  Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 04, 2009 06:22 PM        
quote:
BTW WasteofMark, you'd better be sure and respond to EVERY post I've put up about you, just like you've responded to everybody elses. And make it a worthwhile response.............not a few pathetic 4 letter words then you move on to hump somebody elses leg Forrest. If you want an online battle you'd better have some ammunition............cause I'm gonna ride you online like you ride you're crack whore momma after a few beers
Did BAWLS call you? You must be his daddy.

Ignore this member   
kawasakijockey

Pro
posted March 04, 2009 06:27 PM        
You guys are killin' me. LOL
9.03 @ 149mph
8.95 @153 small shot n2o
8.68 @160mph 5lbs boost

Ignore this member   
MJ

Zone Head
posted March 04, 2009 06:27 PM        
I have to admit this Mark idiot does come across as a knuckle-dragging wannabe. Wannabe smart like everybody else, wannabe somebody, wannabe more than an angry illiterate behind a keyboard, wannabe a bike rider instead of a cock rider. What a wannbe LMAO. And I agree he could stand to go back to school, the guy sounds like he barely finished middle school
  Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 11 pages long: 1  -  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11     Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: Just rode new V Max NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2014 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.762651920319 seconds processing time