2009 VMAX YAMAHA
  HOME ARTICLES JOIN GALLERY STORE SPONSORS MARKETPLACE CONTACT US  
Register | FAQ | Search | Memberlist
Username:    Password:       Forgot your password?
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: Just rode new V Max NEW TOPIC POST REPLY
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 06:25 AM        
quote:
One last thing TROLL..................Smokin and Shane are make an immensely positive contribution to this forum, they provide a wealth of useful information and are always willing to help.............you not so much all you seem to do is run your big fat mouth like a gutless 14 year old punk............talk about "internet talkers" look in the mirror punk!
Shut up you Smokinand Shane dick riding asshole. They just appear to be helpful because you are a clueless retard. Actually they are here to start shit because they know that the Vmax will punch a hole in their asses and they are scared.

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 06:28 AM        
Look how the little troll moves the goal posts and creates a new strawman argument................we were talking about VMAXs vs the ZX14...........and you CHANGED the focus of the argument to us racing heavily modded Carpenter Busa's and Zx 14's.................nice try with the bait and switch there slick but like I said before you look us up when you run 8's on your VMAX champ.

Better yet how about you race Smokin on YOUR Vmax if you even got one..............i'll bet money he lays waste to your ass EVERYTIME............I mean the VMAX weighs like 300-500 pounds more with you riding about 180 ponds of bike and a few hundred pounds for your big fat mouth!

Ignore this member   
countersteer

Needs a job
Didn't read the owners manual
posted March 01, 2009 06:30 AM        
shane, smokin and bawls all race their own bikes - youre trying to pit other riders on other bikes against them. put your own money when your mouth is.

Ignore this member    Click here to visit countersteer's homepage. 
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 06:31 AM        
quote:
TURDboMark said "We do it at the track not in the forums girls. Put up or shut up Bawl Bag. "..........."You don't even have a bike you moron. You're another Internet Chump like Bawl Bag and Crack Smoking ZX14. Stop reading and start riding..........."Hey Crack Smoking ZX14 spoken like a true Internet Racing Chump. Stop sucking on head cheese it's clouding your perception of reality. With the air cleaner out the Vmax makes 182hp. and 118 ft. lbs. of torque you dork. Tell Cheesman to pull the air cleaner out and dyno it again, and post the results. Since he's your source of head cheese. I'm sure you will believe it then."..............."Heyyy Shane you finally pulled that titty out of your mouth that someone shoved in it when you were whining like the little baby that you are about the steering damper. You douche bag whiny Internet Racing Troll. You're so stupid you don't know the difference between the cheap ass Hyper Pro and the high end Olins dampers. And you want us to think you know something about motorcycles. Muzzy said shove that up your ass. Get your dumb ass out of here, you whiner."

Hey Champ, it seems ALL you've been doing is runnin your mouth like an "Internet Racing Chump"...................when you Run 8's on a lightly modded bike like Smokins or verifiably beat someone good then you'll have earned the right to open your big fat yap............BUT right now all you are is a hypocrite and an Internet Racing Chump who talks a big game while hidin behind his keyboard like a 14 year old punk.
Ok Retard you're not showing up who's next?

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 06:33 AM        
Yeah how about manning up and hopping on that VMAX if you even own one you little punk and actually racing the guys you keep talking shit about so you dont look like the hypocritical little "internet Bench Racer" you keep babbling about little troll!...........How about that..............i'll put a grand on smokin laying waste to you, you little Internet bitch!
  Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 06:35 AM        
quote:
shane, smokin and bawls all race their own bikes - youre trying to pit other riders on other bikes against them. put your own money when your mouth is.
Show up asshole!!! I don't have a Vmax I have a '09 ZX14 SE dick bag, I will be there with it and a host of my buddies with Vmaxs Busa's and 14's Again put up or shut up. You're not showing up. Who's next?

Ignore this member   
countersteer

Needs a job
posted March 01, 2009 06:35 AM        
listen old man, if you ever said that to my face id break your fucking jaw. i live in new york, so i can make that happen.

turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 06:37 AM        
quote:
listen old man, if you ever said that to my face id break your fucking jaw. i live in new york, so i can make that happen.
Bring it bitch I got your old man in my hand you fucking internet tough guy. Make that happen fuck your bike just bring your ass for me to kick.

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 06:39 AM        
This troll is a 14 year old kid and i'm done feeding this LOSER............Later Loser your boring!
  Ignore this member   
countersteer

Needs a job
posted March 01, 2009 06:44 AM        Edited By: countersteer on 1 Mar 2009 21:45
LOL youre 55 and retired, and im 25 and fucked up. you dont seem to understand, i really would seriously hurt you for rattling off like that.

if youre going to talk shit to smokin or shane or anyone else here, at least offer to race your own bike instead of bringing up other riders. the fact that you dont even own a max is even worse, basically youre a tired old piece of shit with nothing better to do.

Johnnycheese

Pro
posted March 01, 2009 07:17 AM        
Turdomark
All I said it was STOCK
so what part of STOCK do you not understand??
tell Cheesman to take the Airfilter out.
Damm next you will say a set of cam is stock.
LMAO you are lame

Ignore this member   
Bawls

Needs a job
re-learning to ride
posted March 01, 2009 07:28 AM        
he has to live vicariously through other people since he can't ride. I wish that I lived within a few hundred miles of you so that i could come run against you. How about this, when I get back from my next deployment we'll all travel to neutral ground. say... ummm, i don't know thunder valley raceway in noble oklahoma. that's smack in the middle of the US so that we all have to travel the same distance. (that's assuming that you don't break a hip between now and then) hell, i'll even watch you run some mid 10's on your 14 lmfao.

Brockland Police Badge # 001

Ignore this member    Click here to visit Bawls's homepage. 
gilberjj

Needs a job
Friend of Fast
posted March 01, 2009 07:37 AM        
haha, why are you arguing over the internet. Here are the facts......

The zx14 will go faster stock vs stock
The zx14 will go faster given the same modifications

I don't understand where all the arguing is coming from. There might be a really good vmax rider that could in fact beat me down the 1320, BUT, if that actually did happen, then it would just mean that the vmax rider is better then me. However, there are some very good riders on this board, vmax busa and zx14 alike. Show me some PROOF that a vmax can go deep into the 9s, then we can have this conversation about zx14 vs vmax. Until then it's just tiresome shit slinging.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:01 AM        
quote:
Turdomark
All I said it was STOCK
LMAO you are lame
Cheeseman removing the air filter is still stock. You know that, I hope. I was actually responding to one of the idiot internet drag racers here to bash the Vmax. What part of of removing an air filter constitutes an engine modification?? You're supposed to be a super tuner, and you aske stupid questions like that one, makes me wonder. I understand that you said it was stock, my point is removing the air filter is good for at least 8hp. Now if you are who you say you are, post the dyno sheet. If you don't post it you're nothing more than an internet tuner. And I say to you put up or shut up. You got to earn respect here Headcheese! I will gladly post the Dyno sheet that we have that reads 182hp. and 118 ft. lbs. of torque done at Brian's Harley Davidson and Montgomeryville Cycle Center they both gave the same readings!! That's with the air filter removed only!!!! THAT STOCK STUPID!!!!!!!!!

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:06 AM        
quote:
he has to live vicariously through other people since he can't ride. I wish that I lived within a few hundred miles of you so that i could come run against you. How about this, when I get back from my next deployment we'll all travel to neutral ground. say... ummm, i don't know thunder valley raceway in noble oklahoma. that's smack in the middle of the US so that we all have to travel the same distance. (that's assuming that you don't break a hip between now and then) hell, i'll even watch you run some mid 10's on your 14 lmfao.

Bawls you're a pussy. You always extend these rediculous invitations to nowhere, face it you are the one that can't ride has no life asshole Internet Drag Racer Chump. What deployement you idiot? That's probably one of your dreams too. fuck you asshole.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:08 AM        
quote:
haha, why are you arguing over the internet. Here are the facts......

The zx14 will go faster stock vs stock
The zx14 will go faster given the same modifications

I don't understand where all the arguing is coming from. There might be a really good vmax rider that could in fact beat me down the 1320, BUT, if that actually did happen, then it would just mean that the vmax rider is better then me. However, there are some very good riders on this board, vmax busa and zx14 alike. Show me some PROOF that a vmax can go deep into the 9s, then we can have this conversation about zx14 vs vmax. Until then it's just tiresome shit slinging.
Another idiot, a stock ZX14 can't go deep into the 9's and a stock Vmax can't either you douche bag. What a crew of assholes!!!

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:12 AM        
quote:

You hopeless asshole there isn't even a fucking track in Oklahoma!!! The Atco Nationals are in Atco N.J. you dick bag. If you can't make it, shut up. Put up or shut up, you no riding pussy.

Ignore this member   
Evilsports

Expert Class
posted March 01, 2009 08:15 AM        
Haha. Successful troll is successful. Could you try to Don King your track and grudge racing buddies any harder? 'A' for effort. You bring 'em in they knock 'em down, that kinda how it works champ? What does that make you? I'll tell ya.. The yappy little lapdog nutswinger, cheerleading the real mens races.
  Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:22 AM        
Here's the facts girls. Go to this link you none believers and read it and weep. http://www.starvmax.com/
  Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:25 AM        
quote:
Haha. Successful troll is successful. Could you try to Don King your track and grudge racing buddies any harder? 'A' for effort. You bring 'em in they knock 'em down, that kinda how it works champ? What does that make you? I'll tell ya.. The yappy little lapdog nutswinger, cheerleading the real mens races.
Ohhhhh another internet drag racing bitch. That's all i'm going to give you because nobody knows who you are anyway.

Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:27 AM        
Yea that's what I thought. Bye bitches!!!!
  Ignore this member   
turbomark

Expert Class
Brock's SMEG 188.82 hp.
posted March 01, 2009 08:29 AM        
quote:
I have a new VMAX and it wont out accelerate my 08 busa,it also wont out corner my
cbr1000rr,but I think your missing the point of the VMAX. It is a STAR brand
cruiser not Yamaha's new sport bike.I can tell you from the few miles I've put on mine
so far very fun.
Oh you are one of those idiots that can drag race yourself, you douche bag. You're stating the obvious you dumb shit.

Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 09:29 AM        
I think its about time this IDIOT troll takes this juvenile crap to the Smackhouse where it belongs or one of the moderators bans this IDIOT..........he adds NOTHING of substance or value to any of the discussion............just personal attacks and juvenile name calling to regulars who ACTUALLY do post valuable contributions.
  Ignore this member   
ZX14Mike

Zone Head
posted March 01, 2009 09:39 AM        
quote:
Turdomark
All I said it was STOCK
LMAO you are lame
"

Johnny, being that the Vmax has almost 1700cc's and seems to be in a relatively mild state of tune with lots of lowend power and a flat top end, how do you THINK it would respond to cams, head porting and titanium valves?...........seems to me like it could afford to lose a little lowend and gain some power.

For that that matter how do you think the 14 would respond to head porting and cams?

Ignore this member   
bigdtd

Needs a job
Interceptors
posted March 01, 2009 10:18 AM        
its snowing up there turdoshart cmon down to florida and get packed year round
2006 Black ZX-14,6 inches over,16/42, flies out,BMC Street Filter,Brock's Street Meg,Brock's Radial Mount Strap,PClll with Race map,Dynojet LCD w/Techmount, ZX-14 fender eliminator,Pilot Power2CTs,Speedohealer,Pazzo Levers,Cox Radiator Guard, Garmin Nuvi 265WT

Ignore this member   
All times are America/Va [ This thread is 11 pages long: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  -  11   Next» ] < Previous Thread     Next Thread >
BIKELAND > FORUMS > VMAX-ZONE.com > Thread: Just rode new V Max NEW TOPIC POST REPLY

FEATURED NEWS   Bikeland News RSS Feed

HEADLINES   Bikeland News RSS Feed

Copyright 2000-2015 Bikeland Media
Please refer to our terms of service for further information
0.45451807975769 seconds processing time